Hope all are well!

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Dublin_Flyer

Hi lads and ladies,

Been avoiding the forum since the World Cup started on the day my sister passed away as I mentioned on that WC forum, thank you all for your commiserations, I only read them today and they are genuinely appreciated. :£ 3. <3 That's it, a few attempts but I found the heart emoji!

When you think things can only get better.....Well Dad and his wife went on a cruise over New Years that had been postponed over Covid in previous years.....She was ok, Dad got Legionella Pneumonia and spent 10 days under a ventilator once he was brought home after coughing up blood on the pillow, plane, and some weird grey/black shit that looks like Harry Potter goo type shit from his chest, and he doesn't even smoke! ....He's ok now, dropped into my mam with a bottle of Brandy and flowers on Valentines day, taking care of his true love :roll:

Well as sure as night follows day, bad things happen in 3's.... I'm not sure if it's an Irish superstition or others believe it too, but some royal Cvnt compromised my Gmail password at the start of Jan and fucked around with a lot of my accounts. Only finally after getting my BF account released after this fuckin rigmarole: Picture of my ID or passport, pic or pdf of household bill. Did that 3rd Feb, no word from BF........
Called again, same flipping rigmarole even though I sent ID and phone bill to the last fucker. Finally got to reset my secret answer to unlock my poxy account.
Asked by chance did they have the answer to my pets name when I opened my account in 2006ish or earlier, couldn't think what dog I had or ponies or whatever girl I might have thought as my pet......And he pulled the "private information" card.
Hehehe ok Nicholas, my information is protected by the same private information as GDPR protects, so I'll just get it that way. :roll:

That's me gone again, take care of your physical health, your mental health, and definitely your password health!
Kai

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:27 am
That's me gone again, take care of your physical health, your mental health, and definitely your password health!
Well said, take care pal <3
The Silk Run

Nice to see you DF. I'm a Fan of your content :D
Derek27

The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:28 pm
Nice to see you DF. I'm a Fan of your content :D
+1. Hope things get better for you soon DF.
greenmark

Sounds like you're having a hard time. My view is there is always tomorrow, next week/month etc. And its amazing how life can turn around and emotions can recover from the random assaults life throws at us.
I would suggest reaching out as you have is the way to go. If I see a post from you I will always look at it because of the potential for insight, eloquence and wit.
Don't be a stranger, chief!
Emmson

All best Dublin Lad ...and to Trader Pat who also has not been on recently.
Kai

Emmson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:36 am
All best Dublin Lad ...and to Trader Pat who also has not been on recently.
Pat probably just taking a break from socials, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

It's ridiculously hard getting any deep work done in the distracted world of today, when you work on cognitively demanding tasks you often can't string 10mins together without email notification pings or msgs, or getting the urge to check your social feeds or your kids busting through the door if you have any etc.

Heh, before even thinking of managing your positions or emotions, you have to manage your distractions first!

Return to “Chill Out Area”