Strange Creature

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Archery1969

Now, i agree this could be one big hoax. Was caught on a trail cam. But then I looked again and noticed its teeth were all different sizes and shapes, which led me to believe it could be real.

Anyone know what it could be apart from a joke ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

Cruella Braverman has certainly been out on the campaign "trail".
Archery1969

sionascaig wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 9:36 am
Cruella Braverman has certainly been out on the campaign "trail".
:lol:
ShaunWhite

Tbh It looks about as plausible as this guy
Screenshot_20230516_103348_Google.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

You could be correct Shaun,

The trail cam was from Masten, Pennsylvania, USA. It use to be a logging town but is now completley empty, a good hunting area as wild animals have returned.
ShaunWhite

It's an era of deep fakes and hyperrealisim. Lots of things will come down to if you feel its likely.

I'd say, "used to be a logging town and is now empty" sounds like an area desperate to get back on the map to me? And an area that was crawling with wildlife savvy loggers for donkey's years and no previous tracks or evidence? From the perspective it looks about 6ft tall and has human width shoulders... and it's a very atmospheric photo for a trail cam. Doesn't pass my sniff test but the Yeti, Big Foot, God and the Loch Ness Monster don't either so I'm just cynical ;)
Archery1969

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:14 pm
It's an era of deep fakes and hyperrealisim. Lots of things will come down to if you feel its likely.

I'd say, "used to be a logging town and is now empty" sounds like an area desperate to get back on the map to me? And an area that was crawling with wildlife savvy loggers for donkey's years and no previous tracks or evidence? From the perspective it looks about 6ft tall and has human width shoulders... and it's a very atmospheric photo for a trail cam. Doesn't pass my sniff test but the Yeti, Big Foot, God and the Loch Ness Monster don't either so I'm just cynical ;)
ah Shaun, didn't you watch the x files ? :lol:

On a serious note, go spend some camping nights in Harwood Forest, I can confirm from experience some very weird shit goes on there and i wasn't smoking or drinking anything illegal. :)

I woke up once around 3.00am to the sound of trees falling. I thought they must have been widow makers (Dead trees) but in the morning on closer inspection they had all been sawed through cleanly. I never heard anyone doing that during the night and they wouldn't have been logging trees at that time of night.

Weird stuff happens when the lights go down.
Trader724

OIG (1).jpeg
Real
Archery1969

Trader724 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 3:04 pm
OIG (1).jpeg
Real
:lol:
greenmark

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:14 pm

You have a great way of making a point. :)
ShaunWhite

greenmark wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:31 pm
Lifelong argumentative sob. I'm not alone though, it's the reason most of us work on our own :)
greenmark

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:43 pm
greenmark wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:31 pm
Lifelong argumentative sob. I'm not alone though, it's the reason most of us work on our own :)
Nowt wrong with being argumentative.Who can diminish the common sense of a reasonable discussion?

Return to “Chill Out Area”