Israel/Palestine conflict

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Post Reply
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 23868
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Prime minister Yahoo is like a child that has to have the last word. Stupid retaliating when he's got the upper hand and has other fronts to fight, but I suspect he'll ignore Biden's advice as usual.
greenmark
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:29 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:14 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:11 pm
Iran doesn’t have the military capability of taking Israel on in a direct conflict.

But if Israel does respond directly against Iran in a large manner then it could ignite the entire region.

It’s interesting that the UK’s Army basic training has been condensed / shortened by 3 weeks.

Wonder if someone knew a potential shit storm was coming to the world, again. 😔
Are you actually in Canada yet?
Not yet, flight goes 23rd April.
Good luck, chief. What a great step. :-)
Archery1969
Posts: 3260
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am
Location: Newport

greenmark wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:05 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:29 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:14 pm

Are you actually in Canada yet?
Not yet, flight goes 23rd April.
Good luck, chief. What a great step. :-)
Thanks Greenmark. 👍
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 23868
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Hezbollocks commander "eliminated" in Lebanon. :D
greenmark
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm
Hezbollocks commander "eliminated" in Lebanon. :D
Missed that. Got a link?
Zapping Hezbollah is a different order of escalation. They have loads of missiles, from what I've read Hez are way bigger than Hamas and just need an excuse to launch.
User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 3715
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm
Location: Narnia

greenmark wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm
Hezbollocks commander "eliminated" in Lebanon. :D
Missed that. Got a link?
Zapping Hezbollah is a different order of escalation. They have loads of missiles, from what I've read Hez are way bigger than Hamas and just need an excuse to launch.
maybe derek's thinking about his one?? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/he ... r-BB1lgixa
greenmark
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:30 pm
greenmark wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm
Hezbollocks commander "eliminated" in Lebanon. :D
Missed that. Got a link?
Zapping Hezbollah is a different order of escalation. They have loads of missiles, from what I've read Hez are way bigger than Hamas and just need an excuse to launch.
maybe derek's thinking about his one?? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/he ... r-BB1lgixa
Chilling remark from Netanyahu.
"“Whoever harms us or plans to harm us – we will harm them. We are carrying out this idea in practice, all the time, including recently, near and far, in our immediate surroundings and further afield. Israel is prepared – defensively and offensively – for any attempt to attack us, from anywhere,”.
So why did you allow Hamas to do what they did on Oct 7th.
I reckon the circumstances around Oct 7th will be a BBC2 or C4 documentantary. Meantime chaos and suffering reigns. It's all daft beyond belief.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 23868
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

The Ayatosser says that using nuclear weapons is religiously forbidden ..... until now, they're changing their doctrine so it's absolutely fine. :)
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 23868
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

I think PM Yahoo got it right this time, with a limited attach to demonstrate they can penetrate Iranian defences.

Iranians saving face by claiming the missiles were no more than toys their children play with. :lol:
Archery1969
Posts: 3260
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am
Location: Newport

This good all go pear shape very quickly:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68945380
greenmark
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Archery1969 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:07 am
This good all go pear shape very quickly:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68945380
Just political posturing. But that's better than killing people.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 23868
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Chief prosecutor at the ICC applying for an arrest warrant for prime minister Yahoo!
Post Reply

Return to “Chill Out Area”