Stuff to watch

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Don't know why I never thought of it, but I can extend my desktop onto the TV screen and play videos in full screen, no need for IPTV, Android TV or firesticks. :D

Only snag is no remote control and would need to get off my arse and journey to the laptop to rewind if I've missed something. But who cares? We managed in the eighties without remotes and rewind buttons - you just pay attention. :lol:
Thats called Airplay or casting.

Welldone mate. 😂
Derek27

MobiusGrey wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:40 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Don't know why I never thought of it, but I can extend my desktop onto the TV screen and play videos in full screen, no need for IPTV, Android TV or firesticks. :D

Only snag is no remote control and would need to get off my arse and journey to the laptop to rewind if I've missed something. But who cares? We managed in the eighties without remotes and rewind buttons - you just pay attention. :lol:
Or... you get a bluetooth mini trackpad and keyboard on Amazon for about £30, no need to even get up off your arse. My legs are practically useless these days.
If I ever got a cat flap I'd probably lose the use of my legs altogether. Luckily there's no suitable place to fit one. As I type the cat wants to come in!
Kai

Just something for Crazyskier to watch. It's great, can't recommend it enough 👍

Dr Ginhog

MUSIC VIDS

Theres some gooduns in this music video list.Have a browse!
MUSIC_VIDEOS_YOUTUBE_LINKS.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenup

Cocaine Cowboys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZqXka1yhw

Brilliant documentary , telling how it was in Miami back in the 90s
One problem they had was too much money , they would bury a million or two and forget where they buried it
Dr Ginhog

Maradonna wind up about the alleged water bottle tampering is hilarious.It 5m40s into the video. Very funny man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzUQ6gLmpf8
Emmson

I do enjoy the content on Shaun Attwood's YT channel
paspuggie48

Probably behind the curve but I saw my first Xmas commercial on TV last night...
Trader Pat

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:12 pm
Probably behind the curve but I saw my first Xmas commercial on TV last night...
I saw chocolate Santa's on sale at my local supermarket last week. Its this kind of stuff that can push people over the edge! :)
paspuggie48

BBC showing the 3 part documentary 'Supersized Earth'.

Some fascinating stuff, especially if one is into Engineering and what has been built.

e.g. Burj Khalifa which Robert "Dallas" Campbell goes to the top and does some window cleaning and also traverses at the top of a bridge in construction...walking scarily on chicken wire for a walkway.

1 fact that blew my mind was; if you combined all the major urban areas in the world, they would all fit into half of Australia.

...so the world is not really as over-populated as one thinks?
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Some fascinating stuff, especially if one is into Engineering and what has been built.

e.g. Burj Khalifa which Robert "Dallas" Campbell goes to the top and does some window cleaning and also traverses at the top of a bridge in construction...walking scarily on chicken wire for a walkway.

1 fact that blew my mind was; if you combined all the major urban areas in the world, they would all fit into half of Australia.

Been watching (recording) that on BBC2 on a Saturday morning, its a very good watch
Although there's no way could I have cleaned those windows in the first episode :shock:
Derek27

paspuggie48 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:10 pm

I take a different view on that fact, Australia is a pretty big place. Imagine a town half the size of Australia. :)
paspuggie48

Alexander Armstrong in Iceland was good I thought.

Fascinating look at active volcanos and then he had the dubious visit to the penis museum ! Who knew an elephant's dick is so big they use it as a 5th leg to get up hills :lol: :D

Return to “Chill Out Area”