Stuff to watch

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
eatyourgreens

beavers, tits and bird watching............all on the bbc winterwatch tonight!

:shock: :lol:
Realrocknrolla

Watched the Panorama Boxing and the Mob program last night. If you know your boxing you will know that half of the program was a stitch up towards Tyson Fury yet again. Especially when he turned down the SPOTY.

No mention of Anthony Joshua getting caught with 9 oz of weed!

And Barry Mcguigan isn’t as squeaky clean as they made out.

It’s on the BBC player if anyone interested.
Trader Pat

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:19 pm
Watched the Panorama Boxing and the Mob program last night. If you know your boxing you will know that half of the program was a stitch up towards Tyson Fury yet again. Especially when he turned down the SPOTY.

It wasn't a stitch up against anybody. It was a well made documentary to bring the truth about Daniel Kinahan and his crime syndicate to a larger audience.
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:19 pm

It wasn't a stitch up against anybody. It was a well made documentary to bring the truth about Daniel Kinahan and his crime syndicate to a larger audience.
Fully get that part Pat, but the way the program portrayed Fury etc... They lynched him when he beat Klitscko

It does make me wonder though why he's never been convicted... what else does he know??
Trader Pat

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:46 pm

Fully get that part Pat, but the way the program portrayed Fury etc... They lynched him when he beat Klitscko

It does make me wonder though why he's never been convicted... what else does he know??

I thought it was hilarious when he beat Klitchsko :lol: I actually like Fury, he's proven to be a better fighter than Wilder and I think he'd beat AJ if that fight ever happens and he has a personality! But he's marmite, people either love him or hate him. Some of that is down to what he's said in the past and some of it is just snobbery because of his background. But you couldn't really make a doc about Kinahan and his ties to boxing without mentioning Fury. Fury is one of the biggest sports success stories in years and he's Kinahan's biggest asset if you like so the program was always going to link them together.

McGuigan is obviously talking from his pocket but I have to say I have a new found respect for him for having the balls to speak out. Boxing has always attracted dodgy people but these guys are taking it to a new level. Its plainly obvious what they're at and its touched on at the end of the program. Personally if it was me trying to wash money I'd just buy millions of dollars worth of bitcoin! :D

Was really odd for me on a personal level watching it.. about 8 minutes in it shows somebody selling stuff on the side of the road beside a block of flats. I grew up in the next block over and I would have been there at that time, felt really weird seeing it like that again, brought me right back.
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:14 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:46 pm

I thought it was hilarious when he beat Klitchsko :lol: I actually like Fury, he's proven to be a better fighter than Wilder and I think he'd beat AJ if that fight ever happens and he has a personality! But he's marmite, people either love him or hate him. Some of that is down to what he's said in the past and some of it is just snobbery because of his background. But you couldn't really make a doc about Kinahan and his ties to boxing without mentioning Fury. Fury is one of the biggest sports success stories in years and he's Kinahan's biggest asset if you like so the program was always going to link them together.

McGuigan is obviously talking from his pocket but I have to say I have a new found respect for him for having the balls to speak out. Boxing has always attracted dodgy people but these guys are taking it to a new level. Its plainly obvious what they're at and its touched on at the end of the program. Personally if it was me trying to wash money I'd just buy millions of dollars worth of bitcoin! :D

Was really odd for me on a personal level watching it.. about 8 minutes in it shows somebody selling stuff on the side of the road beside a block of flats. I grew up in the next block over and I would have been there at that time, felt really weird seeing it like that again, brought me right back.
Great post.

I loved Mcguigan when i was a kid. I am just unsure about the Frampton row.

Funny you mentioned about seeing your place, I was at some of the footage of the fights shown.

Im with you about TF beating AJ... he’s a welterweight in a heavyweights body. Very slick.
jamesg46

I love painting pictures in people's minds, I love seeing through me... I'm tired of seeing through you.

https://youtu.be/ZKk44aHawHw
Dr Ginhog

Im not a great advocate so Im not advocating it but its billed as legit. Its origin is I understand "Ho Lee foo" which i can believe.Best accessed via TV streams, x out "go to broadcast" and pick SD option. No signing up to dreaded bookmakers and very rare popups.Great when on holidays!

https://www.stream2watch.is/
Realrocknrolla

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 pm
https://youtu.be/kZ86gUZfFPw
The top comment did me

🤣🤣🤣🤣
jamesg46

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:08 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 pm