crazy stuff

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Dallas

Nearly getting flattened by a car before he began wasn't a good start :lol:
I'll have to watch more of that later.
ruthlessimon

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm
I'll have to watch more of that later.
2hrs of a guy jumpin' hedges, it is strangely addictive though :oops: :lol:
jimibt

Had the pleasure to spend the entire summer in Hanoi (working) this year. Visited this place quite a few times, sad to see that it may have to close.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asi ... ry-special

That said, you only realise the health and safety issues when you see it thro the lens :D
Derek27

It's no more dangerous than some busy city-centre roads that I know. :) A 5 mph speed limit should be safe enough.
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:48 pm
It's no more dangerous than some busy city-centre roads that I know. :) A 5 mph speed limit should be safe enough.
you really have to BE THERE when you have to life the tables (as the train approaches), then set everything down again as if it's all perfectly normal - lol
Dallas

I cant believe this only took 2mths to set up and get right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9CsUUXDIPo
The Silk Run

jimibt wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 pm
Had the pleasure to spend the entire summer in Hanoi (working) this year. Visited this place quite a few times, sad to see that it may have to close.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asi ... ry-special

That said, you only realise the health and safety issues when you see it thro the lens :D
That's very, very interesting Jimibt, a country I would love to visit. I did live in Cambodia for thirteen years which has a 40% vietnamese population. Sadly I left due to a large number of very undesirable, mainly european expats settling from neighbouring Thailand as the authorities made it difficult to continue their clandestine operations !!!
Kai

Where are you trading from Silk Run? If you don't mind me asking.
The Silk Run

Kai wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:04 pm
Hi Hi Kai
Currently the Kingdom. Sometimes People's Republic of China where I focus on esports reaching-out to Korea.
Kai

The Silk Run wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:47 pm
Kai wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:04 pm
Hi Hi Kai
Currently the Kingdom. Sometimes People's Republic of China where I focus on esports reaching-out to Korea.
I see, must be very difficult to properly use the internet in China. But that's quite interesting, esports was a bit of a hobby of mine for the past 15 years although not so much now :) What type of esports stuff are you doing?
The Silk Run

I wouldn't pay to much attention to what NEWS media disseminate. Connectivity, and tech extremely advanced, and liberal !!!
I recently listened to a podcast shared by a user on this platform with an interview with the CEO of TPD, very very interesting indeed. And if you to have an interest in esports this would be a natural progression ...
Kai

Did not mean to cause any offence, I have virtually zero interest in politics :) I obviously commented on the simple fact that Betfair is banned in China, along with Google, Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter etc.
The Silk Run

Not at all Kai, your comments are not offensive. By any means.
Have a GOOD day.

Return to “Chill Out Area”