Dutching horses inplay

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
kristonkuls

Hi all,

Could anyone advise if below is possible on horse racing via automation? Posting this in spreadsheet section, as think it can be done via Excel, although I have never done it before.

* remember current prices X seconds before off
* add X percentage to each selections price, which was remembered (fixed) in previous step
* dutch all selections based on prices that are calculated in step 2 ( with criteria like '' price in step 1 have to be above X), and keep bets inplay

Hope anyone can push me in right direction.

Thanks,

Krists
leerudd

Hi,

I been doing something similar. I have a spreadsheet that does some of what your asking. Only problem is its not fully automated.

I press a button 15 mins before off. This copies all prices of all runners at that time to use as reference. I then have predefined formulas that do some sums on these prices. automatically.

If these prices move to meet the predefined criteria then a bet is fired into the market automatically.

I wouldnt know the code to dutch the horses though ?
Anbell

kristonkuls wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:22 pm
Hi all,

Could anyone advise if below is possible on horse racing via automation? Posting this in spreadsheet section, as think it can be done via Excel, although I have never done it before.

* remember current prices X seconds before off
* add X percentage to each selections price, which was remembered (fixed) in previous step
* dutch all selections based on prices that are calculated in step 2 ( with criteria like '' price in step 1 have to be above X), and keep bets inplay

Hope anyone can push me in right direction.

Thanks,

Krists
You could set a stored value called price1
Create a new stored value called price2 which is price1 multiplied by 1.x
place a bet with 1) condition that price1 > x 2) parameter/stake: (by liability back or lay)
keep all
elofan0

Can the option book% stake not be used in some way as seen in automation file

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”