Getting cell value from csv to SV

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
goldfinch77

i have been working on this for ages but just cant figure how to do it, can somebody please help.

I have a betangel spreadsheet for the correct score market on soccer, in the spreadsheet is a formula for dutching, i want to be able to send the results (3) from each cell to a SV in BA so i can use these as the price in the parameters.

How do I do this ?

Goldfinch
sniffer66

A quick look at some old code of mine shows this as the syntax

SET_SV FOR:SELECTION NAME:Price VALUE:xx

(where "Price" is the SV name and your cell ref after "VALUE:" would be what is set in the SV)

That command would be entered into Column L for the required selection, or change the command after FOR: if you want to set for market, event etc

Does that help ?
sniffer66

The other option is to write the values out to a CSV and import that directly from the new(ish) Guardian rule that enables import of SV values from a CSV file
goldfinch77

Thanks for the replies.

I am still a little confused, I have attached a copy of the CSV i am using, once its connected to Gaurdian the dutch calcultions take place and put the stake values into the the column N.
The calcs are done on sheet 1

what I am trying to do is to get the 3 values N19, 21and 27 (or from sheet1) into an back bet automation rule for the Correct score market, so the dutch values go in as the price for 3 seperate score lines.

Not sure if this possible but nothing is unless its tried, so any more help would be appreciated.

Andy
goldfinch77

One other thought, does the spread sheet need to be connected to get the SV ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”