Dutching prices in 2 separate markets

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Yantraman

Hi There.

I am looking for the best way to place bets on a spreadsheet, manually, in 2 different markets similtaneously.

I have a dutching strategy which uses win and place market, the stakes vary therfore as prices move.

Ideally i need a setup I can keep reloading quickly as one pair of market completes and the next markets come into play.

I have written my own dutching spreadsheet and understand copy/linking the prices, but i need a button I can hit to place the orders into the markets similtaneously.

Is macros the only way?

Many thanks
firlandsfarm

I have a book that has a sheet for both the win and place markets and then use cell formulae between the sheets to trigger a bet in the place market. I haven't tried to replicate your actual needs but I would have thought this would work ...

Open a sheet for the win market and a sheet for the place market.
Assign a cell in one of the sheets to have a trigger value when your conditions are met.
Have other cells in the sheets monitoring the dutching calculations
When the bet conditions are met and the trigger cell indicates a bet should be placed have the bet placement cells in each sheet exercise with an IF statement to place the bets.

Good Luck
Yantraman

Thanks so much for getting back to me.
I am gionig to give this a go!!
I am learning a lot about excel as I go along atm
essexboy

Im just learning to do this, for what its worth I agree with the answer here as I intend to do something simlar

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”