Import selections into Guardian from excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
mjdavies4

I don't think this is possible but just wanted to ask the question.

I have some software that spits out an excel spreadsheet with football matches that match my criteria based on historical data.
What I would like to do is upload these games into Guardian with the over 1.5 goals market. Currently I manually search for the games which can be very time consuming especially on a Saturday.
As I said I don't think this is possible but just wanted confirmation
Jimmy2Bigg

Hi all

I was about to ask this same question but saw it was asked in 2018 but seemed to go quiet.

I can see so many amazing things BA can do with Excel, but is it possible to put a spreadsheet together of selections with say market ids and selection ids and then upload that into guardian to automatically populate the markets and maybe even the automations?

Any suggestions or clarification would be really welcome!!!
MemphisFlash

that sounds a similar thing that i do every day for the greyhounds.
if you supply a list and where you get it from i might be able to produce something
with power query that creates the list that is then imported to guardian via a stored value.
jordonary

I am hoping to do what you mentioned with the greyhounds but for horses, any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”