Multiple markets in to the same spreadsheet

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
kasbac

Hi

I have connected the betangel excel template and can pull in the data for a single market. However as I want to place bets on for example three different football matches (all starting at the same time) I was hoping I could pull in multiple markets in to the spreadsheet? Is this possible? and if so how?

/kasbac
Dallas

There is a Bet Angel Multiple spreadsheet you can use for this which you get when you download Bet Angel
kasbac

hmmm using the multiple template I am still only able to popluate the first tab with a single market? how do i populate the next tabs with different markets?
Dallas

If you click 'auto bind' on the main Guardian ribbon that will bind a worksheet to each market
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... ality.html

There are 50 worksheets in the multiple workbook so it can run on upto 50 markets at a time, but if you need more you can create additional copies of the worksheets
rain91

Hi
I want to ask you that is there any different between the original multiple excel ( BetAngel_Multiple) and if i just open the sibgle excel ( BetAngel_1 ) in templates map.
And start to copy the worksheet1 ( Bet Angel) and rename it to Bet Angel (2),Bet Angel (3)... etc etc? there are any different in VBA or it should be work in this way too?
thanks
badboybav

Hi Guys, is there a way to get multiple markets into 1 TAB on the spreadsheet. ie Match odds and Over under odds for same game on the same tab. instead of it being on different tabs in the multiple spreadsheet?
ODPaul82

badboybav wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 pm
Hi Guys, is there a way to get multiple markets into 1 TAB on the spreadsheet. ie Match odds and Over under odds for same game on the same tab. instead of it being on different tabs in the multiple spreadsheet?
You need to have the different markets on different worksheets but then just point a cell at one of those to bring the value through to the other sheet.

This topic has a sample file
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7248
Atho55

This is work in progress but should get you by

BetAngel Charting Footy Combi.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”