Ladder Calculator

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
StevieB

Hi all:
Happy New Year to you all.
Has anyone created the ladder format on excel ……. where you ADD a stake and can see the net profit and loss possibilities.
So if I select a stake of £2 against 4.0 …… it would show a net profit (after 2% com) of 5.88 ….. and if £2 traded out at 3.95 = 0.03 net profit; 3.90 = 0.05 net profit; 3.85 = 0.08 net profit (and all the red losses if the trade went the other way).
Wanting this info to help setup automation and this would help to set staking based on the current pricing range vs the profit required & maximum loss to allow.
This would be a MASSIVE help if already done and is available from this community.
Thanks & I wish you all a fantastic trading year.
Stevie
spreadbetting

Here's one I made ages ago, might be similar to what you're after
greenup.xls
StevieB

Hi Spreadbetting…… well what can I say...… A BIG THANK YOU. This is great. Thanks again for sharing and for taking the time to reply/help me. Stevie
teambulldog

Thanks for sharing this with us,
Julian
korsedo

Is this greenup.xls still available to download? Because I don't see how to get this now.
Jukebox

korsedo wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Is this greenup.xls still available to download? Because I don't see how to get this now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”