Excel ratings spread sheet

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Jamiethompson

Hi I have a spreed sheet which I use to find dutching betting selections for horse racing ,I works off ratings so when I get a horse u under the rated price it drops that runner and Dutch nets the remaining ,but it has Pot column so I only bet in ravers when the pot is over 60% ,at the moment I’m setting this up in the automation section manually but is there a way I can do there’s straight from my own Xcel spreed sheet
Anbell

Jamiethompson wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:49 am
Hi I have a spreed sheet which I use to find dutching betting selections for horse racing ,I works off ratings so when I get a horse u under the rated price it drops that runner and Dutch nets the remaining ,but it has Pot column so I only bet in ravers when the pot is over 60% ,at the moment I’m setting this up in the automation section manually but is there a way I can do there’s straight from my own Xcel spreed sheet
Isnt that equivalent to just backing the horse that you drop from the dutch?
sturt128

I have the same problem with probably the same software from Winning Edge ?
Would really like to fix it but I am out of my depth
Cheers
Jamiethompson

Yes it’s from winning edge ,I actually went down the path of contacting Betfair automation ,they couldn’t seem to get it to work the way I wanted to with betangel ,but I’m in the process of getting it built the way I want it with a different code ,basically it links to a spreed sheet template and I just have to fill in the ratings manually and mark is 1 for a normal runner and 2 for a sub runner ,I’m sure u know Whst I mean by that ,,then u basically set it up how ever u want it to trigger ,hope this helps

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”