Sending Multiple Orders into the Market Within the Same Refresh

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
CallumPerry

As per the title of the thread. As there is only the 9th row (on the template worksheet) for the selection in BetFair's row 1, all orders for this first selection must all be made on this row, correct? Whenever I have made bets in the past, I have had to write some VBA to wait for "Placing" in this row before firing in the second bet on the same runner. Is there a way of doing this all within the same refresh?

For example, say the selection on row 9 is the favourite horse in a race called, "Peter". Then say I want to send in an opening back bet at the current odds, a profit point 2 ticks away and a stop loss 2 ticks the other way. Is there a way to send all three bets into the market within the same refresh of the worksheet?

Running something like this:

Code: Select all

Cells(9,12) = "BACK"
Cells(9,13) = Cells(9,7)
Cells(9,14) = Stake
Cells(9,15) = ""

Cells(9,12) = "BACK"
Cells(9,13) = Cells(9,9)
Cells(9,14) = Stake
Cells(9,15) = ""

Cells(9,12) = "LAY"
Cells(9,13) = Cells(9,5)
Cells(9,14) = Stake
Cells(9,15) = ""
This simply writes the most recent part (last four lines) and sends in a lay bet but not the two back bets. Up until now I haven't required firing in multiple bets but I'm trying something new and suddenly came to the realisation that I didn't know how to do this part. Please somebody tell me it is possible.

If not, how does Automation get arounds this? I assume it can be done within a single refresh with Automation?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”