will automation work with excell

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
phungdao

hi all after 1 month and long tiredless hours ive created my automation bot,i ve watch over the videos about using excel with it for countless times,ive made a simple excell sheets connected it and all but the autoamtion now will not fired any bets ,it works fine without the excel sheet attach but once attach excel nothing happens,wouldnt mind any feedback from the community
tumby

if you are trying to fire bets using automation what role is your excel sheet taking? Are you using Guardian?

I use excel via Guardian to trade multiple markets, 99% of what i do is in excel. I use automation for the final 1%. They coexist very well in my experience. A little more information on what you are doing will help figure out where the problem lies.
phungdao

tumby wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:15 am
if you are trying to fire bets using automation what role is your excel sheet taking? Are you using Guardian?

I use excel via Guardian to trade multiple markets, 99% of what i do is in excel. I use automation for the final 1%. They coexist very well in my experience. A little more information on what you are doing will help figure out where the problem lies.
sorry pal ill get back with the whole project once ive worked out the bug in excel

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”