help with what looks so simple

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
goldfinch77

I have looked at everything I can find re the status cell :(

My Strat is on the CS market (soccer)

for testing purposes I am placing a bet at 20 mins before KO

what I cannot for the life of me is how to clear just O9 , so when BA switches to the next game that cell is clear.

I have done all the binding and set the trigger time etc.

Just need to know the VBA code to clear O9

thanks

Andy
Derek27

In VBA, you can clear a cell with ActiveWorksheet.Range{"O9")="" or Sheets("<sheet name>").Range("O9")="".
goldfinch77

Thank you for your reply, I am just learning VBA, I even went to the library last week to get the Dummies book !
I understand that clearcontents cannot be done in excel so it has to be VBA.

Could you help me just a bit more please, what would I have to write in the module ?

sorry but right now I am that dummy !

Andy
goldfinch77

Derek, just so it makes some sense, what I am actually trying to do, is use excel to do some number crunching (dutching) on the CS market, then put the stakes in the cells, having copied the odds across, I then use the countdown to put "back" in column L at 20 mins before off
The bet is then placed.
what I need to do is clear O9 ( that now has "placed" in it) so when the next game switches on O9 is clear

Any more help would be appreciated

Andy
Derek27

goldfinch77 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm
Derek, just so it makes some sense, what I am actually trying to do, is use excel to do some number crunching (dutching) on the CS market, then put the stakes in the cells, having copied the odds across, I then use the countdown to put "back" in column L at 20 mins before off
The bet is then placed.
what I need to do is clear O9 ( that now has "placed" in it) so when the next game switches on O9 is clear

Any more help would be appreciated

Andy
Sorry, I thought you already wrote a VBA routine and wanted to clear O9 from it. I haven't started using Excel integration yet, so I hope someone else comes along to help.
goldfinch77

Hi, I had downloaded the template from betangel for excel integration but cant figure out the codes needed, I think I am trying to run before I can crawl.

Andy

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”