Saving horse prices on excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
LavenderBirch

Hi,

Is there a way I can take a snap shot of each horse price and save it to excel. For example 5 min from post then every 30 seconds until off time?

Kind Regards
Dallas

With Bet Angels advanced automation you can create a rule to store almost any information you want including the prices
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/stored_values.html

The export that to export the Stored Values to an excel file
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw

Or there are there are several ready made data capture spreadsheets you can download from the Betfair Data section
viewforum.php?f=54

This one is a simple to use no frills on
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2385
ikeee

Hi Dallas, the link to the video isn't working ?, do ou have a working link please
Dallas

ikeee wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:01 pm
Hi Dallas, the link to the video isn't working ?, do ou have a working link please
None of those links were for videos, they were all to written examples and documentation and I've just checked them all and they are all working for me

Which one of the 4 wasn't working for you?
ikeee

Sorry Dallas, think i was looking at another link, what im trying to do is record prices from 9 and 11, is this possible please?
Dallas

ikeee wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:58 pm
Sorry Dallas, think i was looking at another link, what im trying to do is record prices from 9 and 11, is this possible please?
When you say prices from 9-11 do you mean prices for each runner when they are 9-11 or below?
ikeee

Sorry , I wanted to record the price for all horse at 9 and them the same at 11, wanted to create a daily time line to see price movements
Dallas

ikeee wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:25 am
Sorry , I wanted to record the price for all horse at 9 and them the same at 11, wanted to create a daily time line to see price movements
Ahh I see what you mean now.

The easiest way to do this would be to use a Data Capture spreadsheet, there are several ready-made ones you could download from the Betfair data section.
viewforum.php?f=54

One of the best ones to use is this one
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16014

This is how the data will then appear when used
Data.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”