Determining the HT football score

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
nicholson3003

I am a newbie to BA.

My betting system for football is based, inter alia, on placing a back bet on the team that leads at half time. Seems simple enough, but how do I find out the half time score? Alternatively, I would be happy to systemically determine that it is not a draw at half time.

Through some simple statistical analyses, e.g. variance of prices, I can make correct deductions around 90% of the time but, of course, I need it to be 100% or I will be placing a lot of non-system bets.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

P.S. I am cross posting this to the Automation forum as I don't mind if I use Excel or the BA Automator.
nicholson3003

I am a newbie to BA.

My betting system for football is based, inter alia, on placing a back bet on the team that leads at half time. Seems simple enough, but how do I find out the half time score? Alternatively, I would be happy to systemically determine that it is not a draw at half time.

Through some simple statistical analyses, e.g. variance of prices, I can make correct deductions around 90% of the time but, of course, I need it to be 100% or I will be placing a lot of non-system bets.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

P.S. I am cross posting this to the Excel forum as I don't mind if I use Excel or the BA Automator.
Realrocknrolla

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17881

I used this from Lee yesterday, absolutely perfect.
nicholson3003

Thank you! And, of course, huge thanks to Lee!!

I now have a related (stupid) question that I should know but don't. How do I link Lee's baf with another automator rule that I have developed? I want the score at HT (which I now have through Lee's brilliant baf) to be just one of several rules that I want to use. How do I integrate them in the Automation?

Assume that I am an idiot!
Realrocknrolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OncUM315QeY

Lee's Video

And i think this guide will help you, Lee already has stored value's etc in the rule file!

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/stored_values.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”