Excel - saving prices on horse racing

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
ruskib

Hi, I know there is similar post but I dont want to ask on someone topic...
Is any chance to save automatically to excel all basic data ( event, event time, distance etc) and most important for me is the lowest trade price on each horse between 3-5min before start time and the highest trade price price between 0-3 min before start time?
I use BetAngel for a while but I didnt know we can store tthat much data. I read a lot Dallas posts, but when I read more, I get more confused with all that stuff :roll:
Any help will be really appreciated.
Im sorry for wrong spelling/grammar, English is not my first language.
Derek27

ruskib wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:11 pm
Hi, I know there is similar post but I dont want to ask on someone topic...
Is any chance to save automatically to excel all basic data ( event, event time, distance etc) and most important for me is the lowest trade price on each horse between 3-5min before start time and the highest trade price price between 0-3 min before start time?
I use BetAngel for a while but I didnt know we can store tthat much data. I read a lot Dallas posts, but when I read more, I get more confused with all that stuff :roll:
Any help will be really appreciated.
Im sorry for wrong spelling/grammar, English is not my first language.
Welcome to the forum ruskib, your English is fine.

It would be easy to write a VBA macro to save all that data but if you're not into VBA, an alternative would be to have a rules file to save all the required data in stored values and then at the off, use the 'export all stored values' rule to export to a file.
ruskib

Hi Derek, thank you for your reply.
To be honest I have to google it what VBA is. After a quick research I know VBA is not what I can handle :roll:
Could you please tell me how to start with alternative option?
Thank you :)
Derek27

ruskib wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:28 pm
Hi Derek, thank you for your reply.
To be honest I have to google it what VBA is. After a quick research I know VBA is not what I can handle :roll:
Could you please tell me how to start with alternative option?
Thank you :)
Have a look at the user guide automation section here to get a feel for how rules/conditions/stored values work. Then take a look at the shared automation files part of the forum. I haven't looked but there may be something similar that you could modify to suit your needs.
ruskib

Thank you, I will have a look tonight. If will have some question, will come back here. Have a nice evening. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”