Excel Pre-Match Capture

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sneakydog

Hi All,
I've been away from Betangel and trading for a while so im, not in touch with whats avaiable.

I'm looking for a simple excel sheet to connect to match odds on football matches just to capture the price movemenets from AM of match to KO . Is there anything already constructed ? I want to capture max of 3 matches per "busy" day like a saturday.

Appreciate any advice or directions to sheets that already exist.

Many thanks.
Last edited by sneakydog on Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
sionascaig

If you are just interested in a subset of market data you can save the info you want as stored values via automation, then use the "Export All Stored Values" rule when all data captured... This will create a csv file in a drive of your choice...

Then can set up another spreadsheet to to read in these files using excel Data / Get Data if you need to combine.
sneakydog

sionascaig wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:01 am
If you are just interested in a subset of market data you can save the info you want as stored values via automation, then use the "Export All Stored Values" rule when all data captured... This will create a csv file in a drive of your choice...

Then can set up another spreadsheet to to read in these files using excel Data / Get Data if you need to combine.
Thanks, that makes sense, I'll give it a try.
Dallas

There are also ready-made data capture spreadsheets in the Betfair Data section which you can download
viewforum.php?f=54

The one by I-XL is a very good no frills one to use

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”