Races into excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Undockedstar

Hi,

I am trying to make my own spreadsheet. I'm making progress but really stuck on how to automatically get the days races into excel. I would like to be able to use a drop down menu in excel to select a race, it then show runners, track, time, date etc. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to do this please? I have Googled but still cany figure it out! I have zero excel skills but learning as I go!
Thank you 😊
weemac

That's a big job for a beginner. Try starting by storing values on BA (race, trainer, jockey, whatever), exporting them to a CSV and then paste them onto Excel in a list. That would be a start from where you can develop as you learn Excel. Takes me 2 minutes a day to do that.
patagoniaboy

weemac wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 pm
That's a big job for a beginner. Try starting by storing values on BA (race, trainer, jockey, whatever), exporting them to a CSV and then paste them onto Excel in a list. That would be a start from where you can develop as you learn Excel. Takes me 2 minutes a day to do that.
Hi, sorry for interrupting here, but when I use the guardian automation rule to export the stored values to the csv file, it always seems to be empty when I look after. Do I have to specify which stored values I want to export because at the moment I’m just using the store all option. Also does it also record in-play stored values?
Any tips would be great, thanks!
Euler

Undockedstar wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:19 pm
Hi,

I am trying to make my own spreadsheet. I'm making progress but really stuck on how to automatically get the days races into excel. I would like to be able to use a drop down menu in excel to select a race, it then show runners, track, time, date etc. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to do this please? I have Googled but still cany figure it out! I have zero excel skills but learning as I go!
Thank you 😊
if you load all the markets into Guardian and right click you can export the list to a spreadsheet.
Undockedstar

Sorry didn't notice I had replies! Thank you for the help :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”