Green up and bet again auto.

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
JonesP

2.5 goals market i want to back and lay at a fixed price. Then after they are filled. How do I bet again automatically. Do i have to do that manually?

Heard something about having 2 betangels open
And it could make a lay bet after back bet was taken and vice versa. This is for games that are highlighted for more than 3 days.

With fill or kill I am not interested in getting my bet cancled. Just get a lay bet after back bet is starting to get filled is fine too. And when lay bet is filled it should start over again with back bet.
Dallas

JonesP wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:39 am
2.5 goals market i want to back and lay at a fixed price. Then after they are filled. How do I bet again automatically. Do i have to do that manually?

Heard something about having 2 betangels open
And it could make a lay bet after back bet was taken and vice versa. This is for games that are highlighted for more than 3 days.

With fill or kill I am not interested in getting my bet cancled. Just get a lay bet after back bet is starting to get filled is fine too. And when lay bet is filled it should start over again with back bet.
You can do it with the same rules just by arming them to trigger more times, you just need conditions to tell them when to trigger again,
For example if you are backing and laying with the same stake (with the intention of greening up once all betting is complete) you could use the following conditions

Number of unmatched bet - on selection is equal to 0
Matched bets amount condition - on selection, total amount of lay bets are equal to total amount of back bets
JonesP

I will try that thx

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”