Data capture

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
mtrehearn

Hi,

I've seen this spreadsheet
Capture.JPG
on this post viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25455

Does anyone have a copy of it or know how I can do it please? Just wanting to export all the market data like it has to excel.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Hi, I believe that's one of my watch lists for running P&L. Only knocked it up as a quick test.

All it's doing is taking Stored Values and putting them in the watch list as custom alerts, so I can see running totals at a glance. You can do the same with any Stored Values you create. In this case I was running a virtual bank and staking 1% each market so it compounded automatically.

What exactly are you trying to achieve ?
mtrehearn

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:04 am
Hi, I believe that's one of my watch lists for running P&L. Only knocked it up as a quick test.

All it's doing is taking Stored Values and putting them in the watch list as custom alerts, so I can see running totals at a glance. You can do the same with any Stored Values you create. In this case I was running a virtual bank and staking 1% each market so it compounded automatically.

What exactly are you trying to achieve ?
It is indeed.

I basically want what you have in the image in terms of market data exported in to excel. So the race, selection details, profit/loss etc. I'm just running a lot of markets and the export markets is great but requires formatting and details being added (selection) for me to use and its just labour intensive.

Thanks.
sniffer66

How about using an Export Stored values Rule then, as the market closes ? You can append the market name etc to the file name

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/exp ... 0in%20time.
mtrehearn

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:48 am
How about using an Export Stored values Rule then, as the market closes ? You can append the market name etc to the file name

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/exp ... 0in%20time.
You star. Thank you very much.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”