excel functions in guardian

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
katieee

I'm returning to Betangel and watching the vids on uses of excel, I'm hoping to see if I can get it to calculate various values from the data it collects, but I have no idea how to do it. I found a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO4E9CIcDac) with tabs called 'dashboard', 'data', 'correlation', but I can't find any excel spreadsheets which import anything that looks like this, or anything graphical, which I can also see on the video. Would anyone please help me find where these are in Betangel please?
Dallas

That video is 13yrs old now so I doubt you'll find a copy of the worksheets shown unless someone still has saved a copy from all those years which they can post up
katieee

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:25 pm
That video is 13yrs old now so I doubt you'll find a copy of the worksheets shown unless someone still has saved a copy from all those years which they can post up
Thanks Dallas. Do you have any idea how I can get excel to store for example, what volume has been traded at various odds? I'd like to play around and perform various calculations but am struggling to figure out how to import various values.
Dallas

katieee wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thanks Dallas. Do you have any idea how I can get excel to store for example, what volume has been traded at various odds? I'd like to play around and perform various calculations but am struggling to figure out how to import various values.
Just found this
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=291
katieee

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:35 pm
katieee wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Just found this
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=291
Thank you so much Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”