Finding out the status of a Bet Reference

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
RideTheLightning

In Bet Angel excel, is it possible to retrieve a particular bet reference number's status?. i.e. Is it matched, partially matched, unmatched or cancelled? I know you can work it out from the information already present in the Bet Angel sheet columns T to AE with the matched and unmatched bets column but I would be interested to know if you can get the bet reference information directly in a formula or procedure. I never saw anything in the documentation to say that you could do it. I asked ChatGPT the same question I posted, It said:

"To check the current status of an order in a Betfair betting market, you can use the following Excel formula:

=BA_XSP("bet_id")

Replace "bet_id" with the unique identifier of the bet you want to check the status of. This will return the current status of the bet, which could be one of the following:

"U" - Unmatched
"M" - Matched
"MU" - Matched and Unmatched
"C" - Cancelled
"E" - Expired
"S" - Settled
You can also use other Bet Angel functions such as BA_BF_PandL() and BA_BF_PLACED() to retrieve information about your bets' profit and loss and whether they have been placed successfully or not."

I presume this information is not correct or is there a way to do this?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”