help for a thicko

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
stiltsky2

Hello I'm going round in circles so thought i'd ask.. I watched the excel integration video and stored values video and can't fathom this.

I've loaded say 150 football daily overs markets that i want into guardian, does this spreadsheet need to be connected at all times to send info to a spreadsheet? Do i need to wait until the markets are closed before i can delete them?

I just want 2 pieces of info sending to a spreadsheet in columns like column A and a list of all the stored values captured and then column B all the stored values captured then i can hopefully get an understanding and build on it.

Guess it's probably simple, Can anyone help?
stiltsky2

So i have sort of got this half working, in order to see stored values in excel i have setup custom columns and then export.

Question; Can i have a column for matched bets only? Or a way to just send matched bets info to excel and not all the markets where 0 bets are recorded?

Thanks
Derek27

stiltsky2 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:30 pm
So i have sort of got this half working, in order to see stored values in excel i have setup custom columns and then export.

Question; Can i have a column for matched bets only? Or a way to just send matched bets info to excel and not all the markets where 0 bets are recorded?

Thanks
You can get matched bets column just by going to the List tab on Guardian, click the choose columns button on the left of the toolbar and tick the matched bets checkbox. Markets must be connected to Excel only while you're placing bets or need the info refreshed.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 194411.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiltsky2

Thanks. i was wanting a display of the actual price i took in the matched bet not the number of matched bets like that column displays but have found a way now using stored values again. Appreciate it learning alot everyday.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”