Show me the money!!!

A place to discuss anything.
Trader Pat

Not as if we didn't all know this already but Betfair seriously need to sort out their customer service dept!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... SApp_Other
The Silk Run

The Guardian has always been the lead crusader against gambling institutions, especially high profile cases. It's terrible how they treat their customers. I'm not a big fan, and good riddance to them, only a matter of time now ...
gazuty

It does seem there are serious customer services issues.

Not trying to necessarily to give them the "fig leaf of respectability", gambling in general is a known hot spot for laundering activites. "Q:Excuse me sir you are unemployed but drive a lambo. A I won it gambling, here is the line in my bank statement with a credit from betfair". And it has to be a flag if there is a large one off deposit and then particuarly if placed into a 1.03/1.04/1.05 market where all but a very very few were certain of the outcome.

I have always wondered though when people say "I won it gambling" that the authorities don't say ok, show me your betting records or give me access to your bookie accounts. Because surely the follow up question to a large deposit bet on a short priced event is where did you get the original stake?

Return to “General discussion”