Pro trader my arse

A place to discuss anything.
verance

Caan Berry went from McDonalds to the Army – where he had an epiphany moment under fire in an Afghanistan trench – to professional exchange trading via a brief stint at BT, where he used his contacts to get fast broadband. He’s been trading successfully since 2011. In this four part interview he talks about his life and how he’s made exchange trading his living for a decade.
https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/betting ... aan-berry/
Dallas

verance wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:32 pm
Caan Berry went from McDonalds to the Army – where he had an epiphany moment under fire in an Afghanistan trench – to professional exchange trading via a brief stint at BT, where he used his contacts to get fast broadband. He’s been trading successfully since 2011. In this four part interview he talks about his life and how he’s made exchange trading his living for a decade.
"He's been trading successfully since 2011 and he's made exchange trading his living for a decade"

Last time I checked a decade was 10 years?
MobiusGrey

verance wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:32 pm
"Caan talks about the importance of evolving, the basic advice that everyone wishing to trade needs to know, the best markets to get involved in when starting out and the biggest pitfalls to avoid."

Evolving away from trading into a YouTuber?
pedro1886

I see the betting people interview has been taken down for now. I didn't get the chance to watch it.

I left a comment which mentioned BA on his YT automation video & it wasn't removed.

However, I did get a telling off from Geeks saying Caan has no affiliation with Geekstoy what so ever.
Yeah no problem, it's not like he is a director on Talented Mavericks Ltd or anything.
Trader Pat

pedro1886 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:14 pm
I see the betting people interview has been taken down for now. I didn't get the chance to watch it.

I left a comment which mentioned BA on his YT automation video & it wasn't removed.

However, I did get a telling off from Geeks saying Caan has no affiliation with Geekstoy what so ever.
Yeah no problem, it's not like he is a director on Talented Mavericks Ltd or anything.
Doesn't sound like Caan, he usually deletes all mentions of Bet Angel unless they're negative.

I commented on one of his videos a few years ago and mentioned Bet Angel. After a few days I was wondering why nobody had commented on it so signed into Youtube under a different account. The comment had been deleted even though I could still see it when I signed in under my original username.

Return to “General discussion”