A place to discuss anything.
greenmark

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:00 am
greenmark wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:36 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm
He said it was down to hacking issues and people being able to track where they are... sounds like a conspiracy theory to me :D
Well, there's something on my phone thats gobbling the battery. The NHS app is the only app I run apart from Strava (which I've run for years with no issues). So I'm a bit sceptical about the efficiency of the NHS app in general.
Thanks for giving me some support BTW, I'm not a nasty person, I just speak my mind. I'm far from intelligent but if people speak what they think then others can educate them by correcting. Thanks greenmark for being open minded.
You're welcome. And it's clear to me you're not a nasty person. But also I think you're inaccurate describing yourself as far from intelligent. Most of your non-volatile posts are thought provoking and seem to be met with genuine interest.
Describing a seasoned politician as a retard was probably a bit of an own goal. IMHO. :-)
I don't like Trump or BJ but they both rose to the peak of politics. And thats wher Biden is now.
JasBarrow

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:29 pm
Thanks for the link to our last conversation! I couldn't remember off the top of my head what we had spoke about. I'm not sure but I think you may have a bad taste for me... in our last conversation you cried over something I never said (which I asked you to quote, but you never did) and now you're bitching over me using the word retard. Sorry about that but that's how I feel about him... perhaps my downfall though was spelling piece wrong while calling someone a retard :lol:
I'm sure nobody has any interest but the conversation is linked and people can make up their own minds.
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:29 pm
The people who are pretty smart, unlike yourself knew i was baiting, hence they didn't reply... they had no Interest in a relentless back and forth.
I don't contribute as much to the forum as you do so maybe there's a nuance I'm not getting that maybe you can explain so I'll know not to make the same mistake in future.

You bait people... can I ask why?
jamesg46

Getting dragged out this morning to rush in a few games at Laser Quest with the kids, only to get there a week early because the Mrs put the wrong date on the calendar :lol:
wearthefoxhat

The new "Wally with the Brolly"...someone get one him one that actually works....

bojo.png
SMc2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:53 pm
The new "Wally with the Brolly"...someone get one him one that actually works....

bojo.png

SMc2.png
Made his hair neater than usual.
sniffer66

Finally get to see my kids tomorrow - new camper bought, campsite booked. Looking forward to some quality, family time away. Son just been diagnosed with Covid :evil: :evil:
Trader Pat

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:35 pm
Finally get to see my kids tomorrow - new camper bought, campsite booked. Looking forward to some quality, family time away. Son just been diagnosed with Covid :evil: :evil:
Tough break, hope he's symptom free
sniffer66

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:45 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Cheers. He is 19 and feeling rough, just single jabbed. My daughter is asthmatic and lives with him and his mum. Only 16 and not jabbed so worried about her.
She has passed a flow test but we can't\won't risk it so the whole trip is off :(
Trader Pat

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

Cheers. He is 19 and feeling rough, just single jabbed. My daughter is asthmatic and lives with him and his mum. Only 16 and not jabbed so worried about her.
She has passed a flow test but we can't\won't risk it so the whole trip is off :(

Better safe than sorry, hope they all get through it unscathed.
sniffer66

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:53 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

Better safe than sorry, hope they all get through it unscathed.
Thanks mate, fingers crossed.
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

Always wanted to get a Motorhome at some point and do some travelling but i've been half tempted to go towards a narrow boat in recent years so will have to wait and see, but hope it brings you many years of pleasure once you get past this hiccup, and hope he get's over it quickly, probs the best idea to postpone though until everyone is clear and where there's more space and less shared air etc at home
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

Always wanted to get a Motorhome at some point and do some travelling but i've been half tempted to go towards a narrow boat in recent years so will have to wait and see, but hope it brings you many years of pleasure once you get past this hiccup, and hope he get's over it quickly, probs the best idea to postpone though until everyone is clear and where there's more space and less shared air etc at home
Agreed on the space. It's just not worth any risk - and guidance is they all isolate for 10 days so keeping to the rules to prevent spreading.

We always wanted a motorhome but like the narrow West Country roads so seeing as a VW Tx was too small we split the difference and have a mid sized Sprinter type van. Lovely conversion though and will go most places. Drive away awning on the side and it's huge.
van1.jpg
van2.jpg
van3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Agreed on the space. It's just not worth any risk - and guidance is they all isolate for 10 days so keeping to the rules to prevent spreading.

We always wanted a motorhome but like the narrow West Country roads so seeing as a VW Tx was too small we split the difference and have a mid sized Sprinter type van. Lovely conversion though and will go most places. Drive away awning on the side and it's huge.

van1.jpg

van2.jpg

van3.jpg
That does look good, tbh I'd also settle for a converted XLWB Sprinter, Jumbo transit or XLWB Iveco Daily, I've looked at plenty over the years like you its the smaller what I call traditional 'campers' like the VW I couldn't make do with.

Think some do look really good and they are great for a night away or if your a surfer etc and just need a base but for longer trips I'd need that extra space especially if I have to take the wife to :)

One thing I never understand is why people still bother with caravans :roll:
Jukebox

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:21 pm
You can put your mother in law and couple of her grandchildren at a seaside site at the beginning of the school holiday and drive away.
Dallas

Jukebox wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:21 pm
You can put your mother in law and couple of her grandchildren at a seaside site at the beginning of the school holiday and drive away.
:lol:

I knew they must of been some attraction

Return to “General discussion”