THANKS

A place to discuss anything.
permafrost

I have just read a post from a contributor who had a moan that he was frustrated at trying to help people on this forum and being unappreciated.

I do not post very often (I have nothing worth saying or adding) and I will probably disappear into the sunset after this one.

But I often read posts and I fully appreciate all the free advice that I have been given over the last three years.

Dallas and Euler are often thanked for their contributions but I would like to send out a general Thanks to everyone who wants to help those of us who struggle.

Regards
Realrocknrolla

permafrost wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am
I have just read a post from a contributor who had a moan that he was frustrated at trying to help people on this forum and being unappreciated.

I do not post very often (I have nothing worth saying or adding) and I will probably disappear into the sunset after this one.

But I often read posts and I fully appreciate all the free advice that I have been given over the last three years.

Dallas and Euler are often thanked for their contributions but I would like to send out a general Thanks to everyone who wants to help those of us who struggle.

Regards
👏👏👏
Kai

permafrost wrote:
I think many underestimate how hard it is to actually help most people, in a concrete manner. It can really be disheartening at times, there is just so much one has to overcome on their own.
andy28

permafrost wrote:

Regards
Agree 100%
Derek27

It's not nice to be ungrateful when people try to help, but the most extreme offenders have been amongst the most entertaining forum users. :)

Return to “General discussion”