boris and rishi partygate fines

A place to discuss anything.
Trader Pat

I think's you'd like this journalist on Twitter Dex...

Equal parts football and Boris bashing... he's a good follow

@tariqpanja
Derek27

I've edited the post now, but I got Ian Brady confused with Ian Huntley. :lol:
Derek27

Starmer must be feeling relaxed now, pressure off. :lol:
Derek27

Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:56 pm
Sue Gray's report: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... erings.pdf
Many believe BJ is descended from Harry Houdini. He can get out of anything. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

The one thing that hasn't come out of these parties is bonking/orgies, but there's still time.
Derek27

I've just emailed my MP. :D

Hi Chloe,

I’m just writing to ask, have you or do you intend to, send a letter of no confidence to the 1922 committee, or does the abhorrent, despicable, disgraceful, dishonest, loathsome, nauseating, reprehensible lying git command your full respect and support, to lead both, your party and this great country?

If it is the latter, can you assure me that while you remain as MP for North Norwich, you conduct your own constituency office in an appropriate manner, without frequent drunken vomiting parties, as indeed, your boss at No.10 indulges and allows his staff to indulge in?

Kind regards
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:38 am
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:44 pm
... what's the next story gonna be?
Police to reopen investigation into Captain Hindsight and Beergate! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Hindsight predicted the u-turn in the windfall tax. It's a temporary windfall tax, but what is a temporary windfall tax? A windfall tax by definition is a one-off. :lol:
Derek27

BJ, whilst under investigation by the Privy Council, has approved changes to the ministerial code. Ministers are now allowed to break the ministerial code and no longer need to resign. How desperate can you get? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

I've been waiting for this market. I've read the rules and I'm not quite sure whether a vote simply has to take place or the result has to be no?
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

More bad news for BJ. Sunday Times claims Downing Street officials obtained a draft copy of Sue Gray's report and put pressure to change or remove names from it. Given that no explanation came forward about the purpose of the secret meeting it's quite believable.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:18 pm
BJ, whilst under investigation by the Privy Council, has approved changes to the ministerial code. Ministers are now allowed to break the ministerial code and no longer need to resign. How desperate can you get? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh dear, yet another example of you blindly jumping on the media bandwagon rather than do some of your own research ... now isn't that getting uncomfortably close to your own definition of lying?
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm
More bad news for BJ. Sunday Times claims Downing Street officials obtained a draft copy of Sue Gray's report and put pressure to change or remove names from it. Given that no explanation came forward about the purpose of the secret meeting it's quite believable.
Still waiting for your proof the meeting was secret or is that another media bandwagon? You must have a season ticket.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 7:39 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:18 pm
Oh dear, yet another example of you blindly jumping on the media bandwagon rather than do some of your own research ... now isn't that getting uncomfortably close to your own definition of lying?
Can you be specific about what I've got wrong?
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 7:41 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm
Still waiting for your proof the meeting was secret or is that another media bandwagon? You must have a season ticket.
The meeting was secret in that, it should never have happened, if it did happen it should have been transparent and the public are entitled to know about it. They kept quiet about it and it took an investigative journalist to blow their cover, a month after the meeting.

Given the level of dishonesty in the present government, it's reasonable for the public to be concerned that BJ would try to influence the investigation. Both, Downing Street and Sue Gray won't say what the meeting was about, so something fishy seems to be going on.
Capture.GIF

Return to “General discussion”