Betfair Prizeout

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am
I haven't a clue what you guys are talking about ... is it one of those 'freebies' to fill the marketing databases?
Go to your Betfair withdrawal page, it's explained there.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:12 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
I haven't a clue what you guys are talking about ... is it one of those 'freebies' to fill the marketing databases?
Thanks Derek, I have seen that but when I go to Prizeout it tells me nothing other than to open an account! I was expecting a list of outlets. So is it pot luck that you use a supplier who is in the scheme?
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:00 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:12 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Thanks Derek, I have seen that but when I go to Prizeout it tells me nothing other than to open an account! I was expecting a list of outlets. So is it pot luck that you use a supplier who is in the scheme?
When I enter a number and press 'withdraw' it takes me to a page (it doesn't withdraw until you've selected a card) with a selection of gift cards and you can change the amount. I can choose between ASDA, Sainsbury's, Tesco, B&Q, Argos and a few shops I've never heard of.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:54 pm
When I enter a number and press 'withdraw' it takes me to a page (it doesn't withdraw until you've selected a card) with a selection of gift cards and you can change the amount. I can choose between ASDA, Sainsbury's, Tesco, B&Q, Argos and a few shops I've never heard of.
OK, got it, thanks Derek ... so when I click to withdraw via Prizeout it takes me to the Prizeout website who then offer me a selection of shops where the 'bonus' varies by the amount and shop to shop (unless you are mean old Tesco who didn't offer a bonus!). Thanks for the help.
Derek27

5% for a Just Eat gift card.
Emmson

I see now there isn't an inexhaustible amount of bonus when you select the same retailer multiple times, Asda has now gone for me. :cry:

EDIT

Oh I tell a lie I can still retrieve 0.9%
Emmson

Euler wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:35 pm
I've been using this recently. If you use it strategically it can be pretty handy, but there are limits on the amount you can withdraw.
Yes that could have been very handy with 6% available at Currys if unlimited. :cry:
jamesedwards

I used to work close to this industry and B2B gift cards is a fast-growing business with retailers treating it as mostly incremental. There's no reason why it should be limited on an individual basis as there's profit in it for everyone through the whole chain.

I always forget that this option exists. Just spent loads in B&Q :roll:
Euler

Emmson wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:27 pm
I see now there isn't an inexhaustible amount of bonus when you select the same retailer multiple times, Asda has now gone for me. :cry:

EDIT

Oh I tell a lie I can still retrieve 0.9%
Typically, deals will be done with companies to hit targets and so on. So availability can rise and fall and also be at the mercy of what they wish to promote.

Return to “General discussion”