Crappest bot you'd run?

A place to discuss anything.
Post Reply
eightbo
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

I've got this old nothing burger strategy on the shelf which as u can see it's not doing much other than participating, kinda small sample size as it lets bets run but I was wondering:
comms_churn.png
What's the crappest edge strategy you would run?  maybe you have some storeis about your own choppy strategies that with a bit of filtering you managed to turn more + ? let us know let's discus$

got the CPU to resume it rn so gonna give this particular one another few months & if its still choppy/losing I'm gonna tighten up my conditions for an edge boost, but the tradeoff is losing 7/8 matched bets, so kinda takes a long time to get a decent return :roll:

also you can see I was desperate as I checked the weekday, has anyone on here found success by filtering by weekday or evening (more recreational punter money after work maybe)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 27779
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

You should cut your strategies by weekday. I have a strategy that only runs on Saturday because the money mix is very different, so never rule anything out. Different grades of racing, different behaviour in the market. It's all valid as part of a strategy.
Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”