Most profitable strategy

A place to discuss anything.
Trader_Tom

Pinnochio wrote:unsubstantiated carrots.
I'm a greengrocer and I take offence to this statement.
PeterLe

Jim/Cyber
Thanks for taking your time to post your thoughts around this topic.
I really wouldnt be goaded by this person, id just ignore it
Regards
Peter
jimibt

PeterLe wrote:Jim/Cyber
Thanks for taking your time to post your thoughts around this topic.
I really wouldnt be goaded by this person, id just ignore it
Regards
Peter
peter - i just feel sorry for the bernard (the OP) as it will be quite uncomfortable to see such vitriol spanning 90% of your thread.

anyway, i still stand by my assertion that giving a complete guide as to how you do something doesn't translate to a 2nd individual making the same headway. markets change, filters require tweaking and suddenly what worked one way last week is completely different this week.

have a great xmas
Crazyskier

I think we all benefit if we can keep the insults and profanity to a minimum guys?

PS - if you insist on name-calling, it's 'you're' not 'your'.

Merry Christmas folks.
cybernet69

Happy Xmas to ALL.
stu410

[quote="cybernet69"]To the OP....

My main strategy contains 4 rules. I am posting the 2 main ones for you to look at. You should be able to figure out the missing parts of the puzzle. I am sure Dallas will build them into BA or he may have already.

The other 2 rules OVERRIDE the market green up or trade closure.

+ Green all
odd range
wom
possible..
Sepoleanjel

cybernet69 wrote:Brandon,

As it's nearly xmas I will give you some clues.

Football/Soccer matches

1. Place a BTL trade on 0-0 in the correct score market.
2. Place a BTL trade on Over 1.5 goals in the goals market.

Now, this is not a dead cert or ARB. But when the odds allow in both markets then the following occurs:

- You get to half-time and no goals have been scored. The odds on 1 above will have nearly halved allowing you to cover any loss on 2 above and still make a nice profit.

- A goal gets scored before half time which means 1 above is lost but the odds on 2 above have shrunk enough to cover that loss and still make a nice profit.

However, you will need to research which games to trade on. Ideally the odds on 2 above should be >= 1.4 or so. You will also need to work out what stakes to use on each.

I suggest you paper trade the above after you have researched/selected the best games.

Sit back, look at the markets, its not easy but then again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to spot certain ways of making money.

Best of luck,
Hello Cybernet :arrow:

How you work out what stakes to use on each this bets ??? i been tried this strategy couple of time if no 2 goals was score I end in red numbers.

Cheers :geek:
cybernet69

Sepoleanjel wrote:

Football/Soccer matches

Now, this is not a dead cert or ARB. But when the odds allow in both markets then the following occurs:

- You get to half-time and no goals have been scored. The odds on 1 above will have nearly halved allowing you to cover any loss on 2 above and still make a nice profit.

- A goal gets scored before half time which means 1 above is lost but the odds on 2 above have shrunk enough to cover that loss and still make a nice profit.

However, you will need to research which games to trade on. Ideally the odds on 2 above should be >= 1.4 or so. You will also need to work out what stakes to use on each.

I suggest you paper trade the above after you have researched/selected the best games.

Sit back, look at the markets, its not easy but then again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to spot certain ways of making money.

Best of luck,

How you work out what stakes to use on each this bets ??? i been tried this strategy couple of time if no 2 goals was score I end in red numbers.

You need a back dutching calculator, it will then tell you what amounts to use based on the odds for each market you enter.

You also need to be selective on the type of matches to apply it too.
Sepoleanjel

cybernet69 wrote:
Sepoleanjel wrote:

Football/Soccer matches

Best of luck,

You need a back dutching calculator, it will then tell you what amounts to use based on the odds for each market you enter.

You also need to be selective on the type of matches to apply it too.

First thank you Cybernet for quick reply. Dutch calculator of course :mrgreen: but is there any special rule (instead cca1.4 over 1,5goal) what you using for (high score games for example) ?

Thank you :geek:
Vlad

Hello. I am new here and very new to trading and I have a question about the strategy cybernet69 was kind enough to post here. Let's say the 0-0 odds are around 9.2 and the over 1,5 goals are about 1.45. You use 100 units total stake so dutched will be around 86,38 on over 1.5 and 13.62 on 0-0. If a goal is scored in the first half it is clear that the money you make in the over market covers the loss on the correct score market so no problem there. But if the score at half time is 0-0 the odds on the correct score market go down to about 4 while the odds on the over 1,5 goals market go to about 2.55. So if you close your position on the correct score market you basically win double the stake in that market, in this case around 13,62. But the loss on the over 1,5 market is a lot more than that. My question is: if 0-0 at half time do you close the position on the correct score market, take the profit and hope for a goal in order to close the over market in which case a 0-0 final score loses the stake on over 1,5 market? Or do you accept the loss on the selection overall?
I am sorry if this is a stupid inquiry I just started looking into trading and would appreciate some insight. Thank you very much.
adryan87

Profit from 0-0 market will not cover the loss from over 1.5. I don't see how this strategy is good..
adryan87

The profit from 0-0 market will not cover the loss from over 1.5 If You get out at HT....So,You just take the loss and move to other game? Or is another catch?
adryan87

Sorry for double posting.
And i'm the one of those who seek a good strategy.
Kai

Hi adryan87

There was a recent thread where people discussed insurance bets and strategies, you can also find some guidelines there : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19786&hilit=insurance
adryan87 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:47 am
i'm the one of those who seek a good strategy
Literally every newcomer is looking for those but good strategies don't usually use or need insurance, only the bad ones do.
adryan87

Nothing to find in that thread to help:))

Return to “General discussion”