Most profitable strategy

A place to discuss anything.
adryan87

Profit from 0-0 market will not cover the loss from over 1.5. I don't see how this strategy is good..
adryan87

The profit from 0-0 market will not cover the loss from over 1.5 If You get out at HT....So,You just take the loss and move to other game? Or is another catch?
adryan87

Sorry for double posting.
And i'm the one of those who seek a good strategy.
Kai

Hi adryan87

There was a recent thread where people discussed insurance bets and strategies, you can also find some guidelines there : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19786&hilit=insurance
adryan87 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:47 am
i'm the one of those who seek a good strategy
Literally every newcomer is looking for those but good strategies don't usually use or need insurance, only the bad ones do.
adryan87

Nothing to find in that thread to help:))
Kai

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:10 am
Nothing to find in that thread to help:))
Maybe that thread got stuck in my memory for the wrong reasons :) Although you can find some guidelines on where to find good strategies in the 4th post.

I understand why people get baited into clicking on this thread since the title of it is the ultimate clickbait, but if you look around the forum you can find much better football trading threads that discuss various strategies. In short, to develop a profitable strategy you need to study the markets in great depth, and the only realistic shortcut is to learn from the trading examples of the very best traders.

Speaking of which, Peter just recorded a video that does a great job of explaining the whole setup around a football trade when there's a 2 goal lead, if you can frame trades in a clean manner like that then you should do well overall : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIdHnjxNWb0&t=
adryan87

I look at Eibar-Getafe..
1.6 for over 1,5 and 8 for 0-0
Now,at HT 3.5 for over 1,5 and 3.05 for 0-0. I will exit with a lose. So,not so good..
GaryCook

In general, I would say some kind of swing strategy. Although it really is about what suits you and what you are good at researching, backtesting and executing. IE, the best strategy for you will be personal to you.
napshnap

8-) :D
Most profitable strategy
adryan87

cybernet69 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:09 am
Brandon,

As it's nearly xmas I will give you some clues.

Football/Soccer matches

1. Place a BTL trade on 0-0 in the correct score market.
2. Place a BTL trade on Over 1.5 goals in the goals market.

Now, this is not a dead cert or ARB. But when the odds allow in both markets then the following occurs:

- You get to half-time and no goals have been scored. The odds on 1 above will have nearly halved allowing you to cover any loss on 2 above and still make a nice profit.

- A goal gets scored before half time which means 1 above is lost but the odds on 2 above have shrunk enough to cover that loss and still make a nice profit.

However, you will need to research which games to trade on. Ideally the odds on 2 above should be >= 1.4 or so. You will also need to work out what stakes to use on each.

I suggest you paper trade the above after you have researched/selected the best games.

Sit back, look at the markets, its not easy but then again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to spot certain ways of making money.

Best of luck,
It is better to dutch 0-0 and over 1.5 or Back over 1.5 with an insurance on 0-0?
And no one tried this? :D
adryan87

Brandon,

Football/Soccer matches

Now, this is not a dead cert or ARB. But when the odds allow in both markets then the following occurs:

- You get to half-time and no goals have been scored. The odds on 1 above will have nearly halved allowing you to cover any loss on 2 above and still make a nice profit.

- A goal gets scored before half time which means 1 above is lost but the odds on 2 above have shrunk enough to cover that loss and still make a nice profit.

However, you will need to research which games to trade on. Ideally the odds on 2 above should be >= 1.4 or so. You will also need to work out what stakes to use on each.

I suggest you paper trade the above after you have researched/selected the best games.

Sit back, look at the markets, its not easy but then again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to spot certain ways of making money.

Best of luck,
Man...what is this joke๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… 0-0 at HT and it said it can be cover the loss on o1.5 and still a make a Nice profit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..let's say..9.8 on 0-0 and 1.46 for o1.5...if you back 10 on 0-0 and 10 on o1.5...yeah You can cover the loss on o1.5..but in the same time..if it's a goal..You will loss 10 on 0-0 and can't cover that loss with o1.5 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Or You can stake more on o1.5 and 0-0 just as an insurance... without exit at HT...Otherwise .i don't know...
Dublin_Flyer

Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:31 pm
Brandon,

Football/Soccer matches

Best of luck,
Man...what is this joke๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… 0-0 at HT and it said it can be cover the loss on o1.5 and still a make a Nice profit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..let's say..9.8 on 0-0 and 1.46 for o1.5...if you back 10 on 0-0 and 10 on o1.5...yeah You can cover the loss on o1.5..but in the same time..if it's a goal..You will loss 10 on 0-0 and can't cover that loss with o1.5 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Or You can stake more on o1.5 and 0-0 just as an insurance... without exit at HT...Otherwise .i don't know...
Attention to small items of detail is key to many successful traders repertoires, how recent is the post you were responding to in 2022?
adryan87

Dublin_Flyer wrote: โ†‘
Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:33 am
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:31 pm
Brandon,

Football/Soccer matches

Best of luck,
Attention to small items of detail is key to many successful traders repertoires, how recent is the post you were responding to in 2022?
What detail? How You can be in profit? How this strat can work?
Archery1969

Didnโ€™t cybernet post this in 2016 ?

Why the heโ€™ll would anyone bring it up in 2022 ?
adryan87

Archery1969 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:57 pm
Didnโ€™t cybernet post this in 2016 ?

Why the heโ€™ll would anyone bring it up in 2022 ?
Why not?๐Ÿ˜…

Return to โ€œGeneral discussionโ€