RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:18 pm
Prince Harry says he always felt different from the rest of the family!

That's because you are different, you tit!
Are you suggesting he is not the King's offspring?
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 am
Derek27 wrote:

He certainly doesn't behave as though he's Charles' offspring.

I know, and you probably do as well, people who've been sexually abused as a child or suffered other trauma and had a much harder life than Harry and have to pay for counselling sessions. He gets paid £100M for winging about his life and he's still not happy! Christine Patterson was asking the question, how much would he want to shut up?

There must be millions of people from broken homes who just get on with their lives and make the best of it. He's still selling interviews and no doubt there will be more books and TV series. Why people carry on funding him is beyond me.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:43 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 am
Derek27 wrote:

He certainly doesn't behave as though he's Charles' offspring.

I know, and you probably do as well, people who've been sexually abused as a child or suffered other trauma and had a much harder life than Harry and have to pay for counselling sessions. He gets paid £100M for winging about his life and he's still not happy! Christine Patterson was asking the question, how much would he want to shut up?

There must be millions of people from broken homes who just get on with their lives and make the best of it. He's still selling interviews and no doubt there will be more books and TV series. Why people carry on funding him is beyond me.
I did know people that suffered an awful upbringing and humbled me with their determination to succeed regardless.
At the same time, losing your mother at 12 must be very difficult. But I don't think I would parade that struggle in public for cash.
Derek27

Another flipping loser makes me wait 10 minutes for a cigarette just to check all her lottery tickets have lost - her purse was bursting open at the seams. Has she no shame?

I wonder what it's like to start each week being told you're a loser. :lol:
ShaunWhite

greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:19 pm
. But I don't think I would parade that struggle in public for cash.
At least its not my cash. Say what you want about the kid but at least he's not living on public money like his brother. If mugs want to pay for the story.....
greenmark

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:35 pm
greenmark wrote:
At least its not my cash. Say what you want about the kid but at least he's not living on public money like his brother. If mugs want to pay for the story.....
His brother is fulfilling his public service role. And not slagging off his relatives for personal gain. He could still be serving the country but has chosen to turn his back on us. So F**k him.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:25 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:35 pm
greenmark wrote:
His brother is fulfilling his public service role. And not slagging off his relatives for personal gain. He could still be serving the country but has chosen to turn his back on us. So F**k him.
So's Harry. According to him, he's fulfilling a "public service" by boring us all to death about his problems.

One man's public service is another man's trash. :)
Derek27

We've had a pretty cold and icy winter this year. Minus 3 where I am, and still no snow. A little dusting of snow wouldn't go amiss.
Derek27

I've just replied to a Scottish Power email with ferocious abuse, but it doesn't matter, they say the email address is unmonitored. Makes me feel better all the same. :D
Derek27

Four people standing at the bus stop opposite my flat. One of them obviously stinks atrociously as the other three are keeping a good 5 metres away, but even they're strung out well beyond the old 2-metre social distancing guidelines. The fourth guy is gonna have to leg it to the bus stop when the bus arrives, even though he's 4th in the queue!

Why don't people chat with each other? It's flipping cold outside and pissing down with rain. Perhaps talking about the weather would be a good icebreaker? :roll:

A Scottish comedian, can't remember his name, said he heard somebody say "fuck me it's cold", and he was thinking, what sort of chat-up line is that? :lol:

Edit: Just popped out for another cigarette. Two women at the bus stop, four metres apart, it's now snowing and the wind's picking up. Even penguins and cyclists have the brains to huddle together. :lol:
greenmark

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64920557
Nice little earner for Big Ears there. Paid suspension. No work, money in the bank.
Still agree with him though!
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:48 pm
Nice little earner for Big Ears there. Paid suspension. No work, money in the bank.
I can't believe anyone pays for their TV licence. Kay Burley had a 60th birthday lockdown party and the BBC give her six months off with full pay, then allows her back to grill MPs over breaking lockdown rules! :roll:

Ian Wright not appearing on MOTD in solidarity with Lineker.
Derek27

Alan Shearer's pulled out of MOFD as well. :D
Derek27

Alastair Cambell asks what's worse, a sports presenter expressing his dismay at government immigration policy or a disgraced lying bum offering a peerage to his disgraced groping father? :lol:
jamesedwards

greenmark wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:48 pm
Surely anyone should be free to express an opinion on their own time without fear of repercussions from their employer?

As a side note you have to laugh at the hypocrisy of those who wax lyrical about freedom of speech - right up until it's contrary to their personal agenda, at which point it suddenly becomes offensive and should be shut down.

Return to “General discussion”