RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:55 am
Shower for 60 seconds less!

What bit do you skip? Arms? Legs? Genitals?

It's mine, and I'll wash it as fast as I like !
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:

Another area of life, like luggage allowances, where there's size discrimination. I'm talking time to wash total body area not how much of the time you need for your nads. :)

I'd have thought 60s less could mean no shower? Doesn't really take that long if you're not just stood around admiring the grouting,, some don't even have hair to wash. Or what about if your shower is a pathetic dribble or a six jet power washer? People used to understand a simple 'save water' message before so why all the stopwatch stuff.?
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Another area of life, like luggage allowances, where there's size discrimination. I'm talking time to wash total body area not how much of the time you need for your nads. :)

I'd have thought 60s less could mean no shower? Doesn't really take that long if you're not just stood around admiring the grouting,, some don't even have hair to wash. Or what about if your shower is a pathetic dribble or a six jet power washer? People used to understand a simple 'save water' message before so why all the stopwatch stuff.?
It's like the advice to brush your teeth for 5 minutes or wash your hands for 20 seconds. They'll be telling us how long to wipe our arses for next, or how many sheets to use!
Jukebox

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:13 pm
..... They'll be telling us how long to wipe our arses for next, or how many sheets to use!
https://www.verywellhealth.com/healthie ... tt-4154369
foxwood

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:13 pm
... They'll be telling us how long to wipe our arses for next, or how many sheets to use!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECksiBHIH6k
Derek27

What a contrast of advice! :lol:

Don't try the military way unless you've got short fingernails. :lol:
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:03 pm

An ex-colleugue and ex-soldier told me something similar. One sheet to clean, one sheet to polish. But I guess these guys have a better diet than me.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:31 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:03 pm

An ex-colleugue and ex-soldier told me something similar. One sheet to clean, one sheet to polish. But I guess these guys have a better diet than me.
Yeah, soldiers on the frontline won't be eating chicken vindaloo or a pepperoni pizza smothered in jalapenos.

Once again, I apologise for sinking a thread so low, but at least it's the rant thread. :)
Derek27

I need a dump, better read the instructions first. :D
greenmark

Hope Derek27 had a successful dump.
Meanwhile, what is this £3600 average energy bill?
I own a 4 bed detached and my direct debit fir energy is £110.
WTF is the rest of the population doing?
Do they they sit around in their pants throughout winter with the heating on full whack and the windows open?
And with aircon flat out in summer.
My aircon is a fan, used 3 times this summer. Jeez there are some real snowflakes out there pointing blame at the poor. It feels a bit like a Dckensian novel at the moment.
If only we ddidn't have to deal with the bloody little poor people everything would be fine.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:45 pm
Do they they sit around in their pants throughout winter with the heating on full whack and the windows open?
My aircon is a fan, used 3 times this summer. Jeez there are some real snowflakes out there pointing blame at the poor. It feels a bit like a Dckensian novel at the moment.
If only we ddidn't have to deal with the bloody little poor people everything would be fine.
I'm in a one-bedroom flat and they wanted £120 a month off me. I refused, I reckon my bills are around £80 a month.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:45 pm
I'm in a one-bedroom flat and they wanted £120 a month off me. I refused, I reckon my bills are around £80 a month.
£80 a month?!!!! If only I could choose where my surplus (above the average) should go.
That's an interesting application of techology.
But hey, perhaps I was harsh, The thing is physics doesn't judge, it just .... IS.
Climate is the greatest test humanity has faced. Are we prepared to allow millions to be swamped. Will we shove people migrating from hostile climates back in to those lethal environments?
Yes. I am ranting. But this is the place. Rant on some other forums and you'll be met by folks with an agenda and not willing to chew the fat like here.
Derek27

I bought a pack of 4 Goodfella's mini pizzas for when I don't have time to cook. I can't believe the size of them - you'd need to eat all four of them to make a meal!!
Derek27

WTF do people do for hours on end in Burger King/McDonald's?

Just shove your burger down your gob and get out!
Derek27

Load up your washing machine before you go out to do your daily business. Then, when you get back you can press the flipping start button!! :x

Return to “General discussion”