:twisted:
LeTiss

This place is full of middle-aged men, we've always got something to rant about
kerberus

Mornin' I wondered who'd be first! Welcome aboard LeTiss. :lol:
Korattt

this thread may be my saviour, expect numerous posts from me here,
megarain

On a bank holiday .. I sort or expect to be asked, 'what is your minimum bet' ? and, if they are potless, will grudgingly take £1.

At cheltenham .. in Tatts .. was asked for a 50p e.w bet.

Have people been asleep for the last 10 yrs .. a racecourse coffee is £2-3 .. Entry was £30. These people should stay at home/play bingo on their phone.

I am rapidly becoming less tolerent to idiots, almost daily. Expect maximum contrbutions from me.

The Great unwashed are *******
SeaHorseRacing

megarain wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:36 am
On a bank holiday .. I sort or expect to be asked, 'what is your minimum bet' ? and, if they are potless, will grudgingly take £1.

At cheltenham .. in Tatts .. was asked for a 50p e.w bet.

Have people been asleep for the last 10 yrs .. a racecourse coffee is £2-3 .. Entry was £30. These people should stay at home/play bingo on their phone.

I am rapidly becoming less tolerent to idiots, almost daily. Expect maximum contrbutions from me.

The Great unwashed are *******
Is this Jeff Banks?
Anna List

Jeff Banks as in Jeff Banks CBE and fashion designer? Well, we are honoured indeed

What really grates on my wires is when people put apostrophes in words where apostrophes don't belong. Our local dry cleaners now has a sign which reads "Open Saturday's". Of course, someone will point out several grammatical errors in this post, but hey ho, there we go.

Oh, and then there's Scottish Power. What a lamentable company. Don't go there. Just don't. In fact, don't even think about going there.

Anna
HRacing

Standard rant but its going on........................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Anna List wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 am
Jeff Banks as in Jeff Banks CBE and fashion designer? Well, we are honoured indeed

What really grates on my wires is when people put apostrophes in words where apostrophes don't belong. Our local dry cleaners now has a sign which reads "Open Saturday's". Of course, someone will point out several grammatical errors in this post, but hey ho, there we go.

Oh, and then there's Scottish Power. What a lamentable company. Don't go there. Just don't. In fact, don't even think about going there.

Anna

Lol. You should see my grammar!

no Jeff Banks the bookmaker. Just sounded like him.
ShaunWhite

Why is it when you lose your internet 30secs before the off, it's always a 5F sprint, you've always layed it, and the damn thing always wins :evil:
Thankfully I was just warming up so the loss is only double digits. Great start to the day :(

Note to self....get out 1min before post to allow time to get on the backup internet.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Nevermind, things could be worse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

Correct, things could be worse........on June 9th Diane Abbott might be Home Secretary
:lol:
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 3:19 pm
Correct, things could be worse........on June 9th Diane Abbott might be Home Secretary
:lol:
:lol: There'll be no winners.

I see Mrs May has been mingling with the public....
Anna List

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:24 pm
Anna List wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 am

Anna

Lol. You should see my grammar!

no Jeff Banks the bookmaker. Just sounded like him.
I'm (with an apostrophe) just so confused now - even without an apostrophe, I am confused.

Jeff Banks, the bookmaker and son of John Banks, the legendary bookmaker, is spelt GEOFF Banks, NOT JEFF Banks.

That's why I though the reference was to the legendary designer (Jeff Banks), not to the (not-yet-legendary) Geoff Banks.

These things are sent to confuse, I feel.

Also, there's Robin Banks for which you may end up in gaol, or jail, if you prefer.

I so like seques, don't you?
RentonT

There is a big difference between;

Helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse.

...and...

Helping your Uncle, jack off a horse.

Return to “General discussion”