RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Kai

rhysc wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:36 pm
I only came on here to ask as the lad has been dropping a ‘well known’ name around as it’s some sort of endorsement.
Yeah, but to be fair, you did forget to mention which lad, which rumor, which telegram group, which ITKs and so on.
rhysc

Deleted
Last edited by rhysc on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trader Pat

rhysc wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Yeah because posting details on a public forum would be fair. If it’s true or false then peter isn’t interested that is fine
Can you tell us the guys nationality?
Kai

rhysc wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Yeah because posting details on a public forum would be fair. If it’s true or false then peter isn’t interested that is fine
But posting rumors somehow is? Or creating them for that matter, while casually promoting a random subscription service at the same time.

Eh, you'll have to forgive the scepticism on that one :)
rhysc

Well I’ve removed the previous posts
Derek27

The question "Are the rumours true?" reminds me of my headmaster calling me into his office and saying "There are two things you did wrong today, what are they?".

Difficult and unfair question when almost everything I did was against the rules. :)
Jukebox

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:07 pm
The question "Are the rumours true?" reminds me of my headmaster calling me into his office and saying "There are two things you did wrong today, what are they?".

Difficult and unfair question when almost everything I did was against the rules. :)
LOL I think the second one was getting caught.
rhysc

Haha.

Probably got off on the wrong foot at no point was I try to promote anything I merely got sent a link to join a group and when I joined the owner was talking what seemed like out of his arse.

Anyway it’s irrelevant
Kai

rhysc wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:14 pm
Haha.

Probably got off on the wrong foot at no point was I try to promote anything I merely got sent a link to join a group and when I joined the owner was talking what seemed like out of his arse.

Anyway it’s irrelevant
If it's something funny then I'd beg to differ on its relevance :D You should probably share that with the rest of the class.

Sorry if that was too harsh, but most people are sceptical about first time posters talking about various subscription services in their 2nd post, 90% of the time there's some random agenda behind it, it has happened way too many times on the forum before :) Mods had to remove links to random scams, hacks and affiliate stuff etc.
rhysc

That’s understandable but I’d never get a job in sales with a pitch like that
Kai

Well now you simply have to share it, I'm sure the suspense is killing everyone, especially Peter and Euler.

Or do you want us to start taking wild guesses, because we can do that as well.

Euler

If it's a sponsored product or service endorsement, I don't do them. For obvious reasons.

I'd only consider that if I didn't trade anymore and needed to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get an income. :lol:
firlandsfarm

Kai wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:38 pm
Kai ... many these days wouldn't appreciate the subtlety of the phone being the wrong way up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

I've been searching the internet for a local cleaner as I'm struggling to find the time to keep on top of the housework. Every cleaner advertises her skills and experience of cleaning but not a single one publishes a photograph of herself!
Kafkaesque

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:32 am
I've been searching the internet for a local cleaner as I'm struggling to find the time to keep on top of the housework. Every cleaner advertises her skills and experience of cleaning but not a single one publishes a photograph of herself!
My Spider-senses are tingling. All the way from Croatia to Denmark, I can feel Kai going, Oh come on man! I'm trying to be somewhat serious in this of all places.

There's so many meme's waiting on that one :lol:

How is a photo relevant for that job?

These will be provide photos I'm sure:

https://www.naturistcleaners.co.uk/

Return to “General discussion”