RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Emmson

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:09 am
Emmson wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:50 pm
Never seen such high wind speeds forecast on Met Office site for my local before of 80-90 mph, when light breaks there may be huge trails of destruction up and down NE coast :cry:

TERRIFYING

https://twitter.com/davekingdesign/stat ... 2628935680
Get a blanket & a hot water bottle and go to sleep bro, I’m sure all the hurty words & naughty weather will be a reflection of the past in the morning.
In keeping with your forum style James!
Emmson

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 am
Emmson wrote:
Never seen such high wind speeds forecast on Met Office site for my local before of 80-90 mph, when light breaks there may be huge trails of destruction up and down NE coast :cry:

TERRIFYING

Capture.GIF
That was down south. My local has never had winds as strong as this.
jamesg46

Emmson wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:09 am
Emmson wrote:

TERRIFYING

Get a blanket & a hot water bottle and go to sleep bro, I’m sure all the hurty words & naughty weather will be a reflection of the past in the morning.
In keeping with your forum style James!
I’m sure you’ll wake up tomorrow & see another beautiful day full of prosperity…. Until you find all the negatives.
Derek27

I just burnt my toasted sandwich. I'll apply for a job at one of Jamie's restaurants. :)
Derek27

Set up my 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 o/u market screens, watch list, all the gadgets BA's got to offer, flipping BLV doesn't work. Moved onto another match, set it all up again, flipping market doesn't go in-play! :x
Derek27

Just connected to my Sky mobile connection, visited the forum and found the forum is an 18+ rated site!! To switch off parental controls I need to give a credit card number!
Realrocknrolla

Traffic Warden’s

Put a parking pass on my phone.

Warden tried to ticket my car 25 minutes after, as his system said it wasn’t permitted.

Cheeky twats. I shown him my side of things were correct and he said can you just email them and say a warden tried to ticket you because his system wasn’t showing I had a ticket.

I said “Fuck Off” you ring your office and say your system is shit and not working correctly.

I wonder how many times this happens with paying by phone for other individuals.
greenmark

Just redeemed some barclaycard reward points. For some reason they were sent to an email address I haven't used for more than 10 years an probablt doesn't even exist anymore. It isn't linked to my barclaycard account.
But thats not my rant. I've been on the phone waiting for someone to speak to for 50 minutes now.
Had time to look at their customer service reputation and it's looking pretty bloody awful
greenmark

greenmark wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:17 pm
Just redeemed some barclaycard reward points. For some reason they were sent to an email address I haven't used for more than 10 years an probablt doesn't even exist anymore. It isn't linked to my barclaycard account.
But thats not my rant. I've been on the phone waiting for someone to speak to for 50 minutes now.
Had time to look at their customer service reputation and it's looking pretty bloody awful
Rant part withdrawn.55minutes is a long time to wait for attention.
But the Irish lass that answered was the epitome of customer service. So I ditched my anger and said "That's brilliant. Thankyou very much for your help. Take care".
Derek27

What idiot came up with the idea of displaying team formations from top to bottom, so the left-back/forward appears on the right and vice versa?
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:00 pm
greenmark wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:17 pm
Rant part withdrawn.55minutes is a long time to wait for attention.
But the Irish lass that answered was the epitome of customer service. So I ditched my anger and said "That's brilliant. Thankyou very much for your help. Take care".
I've often completely lost my temper with telephone call centre staff, but like you, I always give full praise when I receive a good service and hope it encourages them to keep it up and stand above all the other dipstick colleagues.
Realrocknrolla

I see the new Omicron variant is a nice anagram of Moronic!

Or if you want to be clever and keep the B from it’s original number…

B.1.1.529

You end up with No Crimbo
peachflame

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:12 pm
Traffic Warden’s

Warden tried to ticket my car 25 minutes after, as his system said it wasn’t permitted.

Cheeky twats. I shown him my side of things were correct and he said can you just email them and say a warden tried to ticket you because his system wasn’t showing I had a ticket.

I said “Fuck Off” you ring your office and say your system is shit and not working correctly.

I wonder how many times this happens with paying by phone for other individuals.
shame you have to verbally abuse people doing their jobs
Realrocknrolla

peachflame wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:55 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:12 pm
Traffic Warden’s

shame you have to verbally abuse people doing their jobs
Abuse 😂😂😂

You must be one of them people wrapped up in cotton wool.

🤡
Derek27

Have your Christmas party outside if possible, it's only set for -3 Celcius. :roll:

Return to “General discussion”