RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
spreadbetting

gazuty wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:48 pm
........... (like when a bird with a great set leans forward just that little bit further as she pours you a pint and smiles at you - and you know that she knows exactly what you are thinking and she enjoys it and you enjoy it - that kind of spontaneous human flirting and platonic enjoyment of beauty is "wrong" in modern progressive society). ---

She's gagging for it, gazuty, what sort of bird doesn't like a few old men staring at her knockers other than lessas and they just need a good shag to set them right. Might dig out my rose tinted glassses after racing and see if i can't round up a posse to clear out some immigrants, heard those bastards are stealing our jobs.
Trader Pat

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:46 pm
gazuty wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:48 pm
........... (like when a bird with a great set leans forward just that little bit further as she pours you a pint and smiles at you - and you know that she knows exactly what you are thinking and she enjoys it and you enjoy it - that kind of spontaneous human flirting and platonic enjoyment of beauty is "wrong" in modern progressive society). ---

She's gagging for it, gazuty, what sort of bird doesn't like a few old men staring at her knockers other than lessas and they just need a good shag to set them right. Might dig out my rose tinted glassses after racing and see if i can't round up a posse to clear out some immigrants, heard those bastards are stealing our jobs.
Count me in SB, those f'#kers are stealing our milkshakes too! While we're at it lets sort out those immigrants who do the jobs the natives wont do, they really get on my tits!
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:21 pm
My local McDonalds out of milkshakes! :cry:

I wasn't impressed, I asked the lady at the drive-thru how can McDonalds be out of milkshakes?! I told her when I get home the first thing I'm going to do is go on the Bet Angel forum and put this travesty in the rant corner! Whats the world coming to!
They have a sign up saying they're on reduced service including the menu. You should be kind to shop staff. :)

I was tempted to get a milkshake from McDonald's, photograph and post it but I don't like milkshakes. They probably contain more calories then my average meal.
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:36 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:21 pm
My local McDonalds out of milkshakes! :cry:

I wasn't impressed, I asked the lady at the drive-thru how can McDonalds be out of milkshakes?! I told her when I get home the first thing I'm going to do is go on the Bet Angel forum and put this travesty in the rant corner! Whats the world coming to!
They have a sign up saying they're on reduced service including the menu. You should be kind to shop staff. :)

I was tempted to get a milkshake from McDonald's, photograph and post it but I don't like milkshakes. They probably contain more calories then my average meal.
:D

In fairness I still havent forgiven them for taking ice cream sundae's off the menu and replacing them with McCrappy's
gazuty

One of the many reasons why people hate bookmakers - https://www.theage.com.au/sport/racing/ ... 55vb5.html

Lady wins monster bet $1.4 million, fine print caps payout at $250k.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:04 am
One of the many reasons why people hate bookmakers - https://www.theage.com.au/sport/racing/ ... 55vb5.html

There was once a guy in the UK who had his £1 accumulator capped to £100K because of payout limits. He lodged a formal complaint to try to get the full payout. In the process of his complaint, the bookie discovered he was underage, so they just gave him his pound back. :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:28 pm
gazuty wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:04 am

There was once a guy in the UK who had his £1 accumulator capped to £100K because of payout limits. He lodged a formal complaint to try to get the full payout. In the process of his complaint, the bookie discovered he was underage, so they just gave him his pound back. :lol:
I hope you didn't spend it all in one place, a pound can buy a lot of sweets. Over here at least.
Derek27

R8 at Belmont Park went off during the commercial break. SSR show a recording pretending that it's live. :evil:
Derek27

Just as a goal was scored I got a flipping Windows 10 update message in the bottom corner, blocking the live video!
Derek27

Decided to check Amazon for an umbrella and found this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Semi-Automatic ... 067&sr=8-9

Are they flipping serious?? You can by your own transport for less and it will keep you dry as well!
Jukebox

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:51 pm
Decided to check Amazon for an umbrella and found this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Semi-Automatic ... 067&sr=8-9

Are they flipping serious?? You can by your own transport for less and it will keep you dry as well!
It is the Amazon equivelent of a Fat Finger file.
Derek27

98% of people who use Wikipedia don't contribute!!

I just received an email thanking me for a donation I made in 2016, but I think there's really a hint in there somewhere. ;)
darchas

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:37 pm

I just received an email thanking me for a donation I made in 2016, but I think there's really a hint in there somewhere. ;)
:lol:

I got mine today, last donation was last year. Wikipedia is an amazing achievement and such a great resource that must be used by millions each day. I'm happy to chip in a bit to keep it running and most importantly keep ads off it!!
Derek27

darchas wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:46 pm
Derek27 wrote:

I got mine today, last donation was last year. Wikipedia is an amazing achievement and such a great resource that must be used by millions each day. I'm happy to chip in a bit to keep it running and most importantly keep ads off it!!
Yeah, I think I'll add it to my monthly list. I barely go a few hours without using it.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:58 pm
darchas wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:46 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Yeah, I think I'll add it to my monthly list. I barely go a few hours without using it.
We don't do donations or tips, it's not in our culture. Btw why is there a penguin on your avatar? Is it your spirit animal, like Borat is mine?

Return to “General discussion”