Historical data charts

A place to discuss anything.
Lucacrebbe

Hello, is there any way to get the historical charts of a match with a betfair account? I downloaded the ''historical data'' (the free ones) but I don't know how to get the charts (the red charts) like this one:
https://betting.cdnppb.net/betfair-anno ... 0chart.png
Any website where I could get them?
Thank you
Euler

There is no website where you can get these, but we archived them and could make them available from a website.

Or if you have a specific result we can post from our archive.
Mark-H

Hi Euler, it would be great if you could upload them as you did for 2017 and the Cheltenham Festival periods, your very limited time permitting!

For me, they provided a very visual missing link between the daily Betfair results excel files, my own video recordings and data capture.

cheers,
Mark H.
johnsheppard

There is a company called Fracsoft who used to do this...or at least used to sell software that did charts on historical data...

I am speculating, but I suspect when betfair started selling historical data direct they stopped....I dont know for sure why they dont do it anymore...

I'm a noob so I never saw it in action...just something I found in the course of some research...
ShaunWhite

Hi Lucacrebbe. It's a long time since you've been here. How are you?
gstar1975

Euler wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am
There is no website where you can get these, but we archived them and could make them available from a website.

Is the an archive that is available for Historical Horse Racing charts up until the off?
Shuffler

Euler wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am

Can these historical charts be made a feature of Betangel ?

Return to “General discussion”