jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:48 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:45 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:33 pm

How many Alexs' can there be?
I cant figure this out because unless they're giving walk in tests for you and your family then I struggle to see why family are there. Even if the patient is long term and already there they aren't allowed visitors unless its end of life or difficult conversations. If its end of life then they would already have been diagnosed and surely you wouldn't bring family members in to tell them that uncle Bill has tested positive... it would be much safer to do it via phone. Bullshit story.

https://www.hdft.nhs.uk/news/hospital-visitor-guidance/

I can't answer that one, I don't know. I'm sure there's a reasonable answer though. Maybe the patient was brought into A&E or was about to pop their cloggs. But the nurse does say to the reporter …"and obviously as you can see it ended in quite an unfortunate scuffle" so the reporter must have saw it, maybe on video or something. Unless of course ITV is FAKE NEWS!!! :P
It's all fake news, it's all CGI. Play around with CGI yourself and you'll begin to see it. You can't "answer that one" because it's bullshit. Take a step back from that little black box (just like the ones that control people's driving behaviour) and you'll see clearly that you're programmed by emotion.
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:30 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:45 pm

I cant figure this out because unless they're giving walk in tests for you and your family then I struggle to see why family are there. Even if the patient is long term and already there they aren't allowed visitors unless its end of life or difficult conversations. If its end of life then they would already have been diagnosed and surely you wouldn't bring family members in to tell them that uncle Bill has tested positive... it would be much safer to do it via phone. Bullshit story.

https://www.hdft.nhs.uk/news/hospital-visitor-guidance/

I can't answer that one, I don't know. I'm sure there's a reasonable answer though. Maybe the patient was brought into A&E or was about to pop their cloggs. But the nurse does say to the reporter …"and obviously as you can see it ended in quite an unfortunate scuffle" so the reporter must have saw it, maybe on video or something. Unless of course ITV is FAKE NEWS!!! :P
It's all fake news, it's all CGI. Play around with CGI yourself and you'll begin to see it. You can't "answer that one" because it's bullshit. Take a step back from that little black box (just like the ones that control people's driving behaviour) and you'll see clearly that you're programmed by emotion.

Oops rookie error!

Alex has forgotten to sign out of his James account... or has James forgot to sign into his Alex account :? :lol:
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:34 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:30 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Oops rookie error!

Alex has forgotten to sign out of his James account... or has James forgot to sign into his Alex account :? :lol:
Is that a conspiracy?
jamesg46

Just for the record & to clear up your conspiracy Pat (I've know your suggestion about double accounts was aimed at me for some time) I'm happy for Peter or the Betangel team to do the necessary checks i.e I.p address's to clear it up. I have no second account and Betangel can clear that up for you.
SweetLyrics

Unless Peter is in on the conspiracy! 😎
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:41 pm
Just for the record & to clear up your conspiracy Pat (I've know your suggestion about double accounts was aimed at me for some time) I'm happy for Peter or the Betangel team to do the necessary checks i.e I.p address's to clear it up. I have no second account and Betangel can clear that up for you.
Conspiracy?, Moi?! :D :lol:

Just for the record it wasn't actually aimed at you James, don't be so paranoid (paranoia is a well known side effect from spending too much time in conspiracy land). :P I was talking about the guy who appeared around election night, made a few posts then disappeared, and then there was Lambo Man and there were a few other before that. Could have been all the same person! Anyway an ip address check wouldn't do much good, each version of a person could log in from different location with a VPN.

In all seriousness though the link you posted to the NHS guidelines says exceptions for visits will be made "For patients with physical or cognitive impairment". That's a pretty broad spectrum, and it leaves a lot of potential leeway for family members to visit.
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:55 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:41 pm
Conspiracy?, Moi?! :D :lol:

Just for the record it wasn't actually aimed at you James, don't be so paranoid (paranoia is a well known side effect from spending too much time in conspiracy land). :P I was talking about the guy who appeared around election night, made a few posts then disappeared, and then there was Lambo Man and there were a few other before that. Could have been all the same person! Anyway an ip address check wouldn't do much good, each version of a person could log in from different location with a VPN.

In all seriousness though the link you posted to the NHS guidelines says exceptions for visits will be made "For patients with physical or cognitive impairment". That's a pretty broad spectrum, and it leaves a lot of potential leeway for family members to visit.
And I still call on Betangel to prove the purity of my account, by whatever means necessary. I want to rest your conspiracy once and for all. That way I prove you're a conspiracy theorist.
alexmr2

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:39 pm
Unbelievable what front line staff have to deal with

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-14/nhs ... ying-covid
The BBC ran a short clip on something similar. They used a spokeswoman for a doctors' associaton group who regularly appears in lots of mainstream media news outlets, effectively an experienced actress being paid for her work.

The clip tries make the viewer feel sorry for the doctor, it plays sad music and portrays her almost in tears. The message is that the people who are saying things like that their health is their own responsibility and they are tired of being told what to do, are the ones in the wrong. It follows by showing the police and Twitter threatening that if people carry on having this sort of view they will take enforcement action.

Reading between the lines this is propaganda and using a strong emotional message trying to justify the ridiculous psychological attack on us, and get more people onto the side of the mainstream narrative to attack anyone who questions their logic. The emotional manipulation going on from the mainstream media is so obvious if you take a step back and think about it rationally
SweetLyrics

Turning the tables - I like it! :lol:

I'm reminded of this brilliant scene from the American version of The Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQLb65 ... e=emb_logo
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:16 pm

And I still call on Betangel to prove the purity of my account, by whatever means necessary. I want to rest your conspiracy once and for all. That way I prove you're a conspiracy theorist.
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:16 pm
Ok I'll play along...

How can anyone prove the purity of their account?
SweetLyrics

I don't think you can.

IP addresses don't tell you much. I could be logging on from two different devices. I could even be logging into one of the accounts from a VPS at a remote location, making it even harder to link the two accounts.

I think the only way you'd be able to link the accounts is if they both had the same tells, like misspelling the same words, but there would need to be a lot of tells for it to add up to compelling evidence.
Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm
Trader Pat

SweetLyrics wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:26 pm
I don't think you can.

IP addresses don't tell you much. I could be logging on from two different devices. I could even be logging into one of the accounts from a VPS at a remote location, making it even harder to link the two accounts.

I think the only way you'd be able to link the accounts is if they both had the same tells, like misspelling the same words, but there would need to be a lot of tells for it to add up to compelling evidence.
Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm
Exactly, just like I said above.

You could create 10 profiles each with a different ip address using a VPN.

Anyway accusing someone of being a conpiracy theorist is like accusing someone of being a hypocrite, everyone's a hypocrite to some extent.

James is right, I am a conspiracy theorist, but the biggest conspiracy theory I ever believed in was "Luke, I am your father" so I'm guilty of falling victim to the Mandela Effect. Not exactly the same as pizzagate or believing that the election was rigged though :D
SweetLyrics

Just saw this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1350148854373634051

Top, top trolling! :lol:
jamesg46

You see what you want to see & once you've seen it, its gospel. Its pathetic, I see straight through you!
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 am
You see what you want to see & once you've seen it, its gospel. Its pathetic, I see straight through you!
Me?

Return to “General discussion”