Coronavirus - A pale horse,4 men and ....beer

A place to discuss anything.
superfrank

So, what a week.

The EU completely lost the plot and Macron went full Trumpian with his claims about the AZ vaccine.

German media currently asking how they can get rid of Ursula von der Leyen - it's not like they can ask people not to vote for her again!!

I wonder how many Remainers will finally admit they backed the wrong horse.
Realrocknrolla

superfrank wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 pm
So, what a week.

The EU completely lost the plot and Macron went full Trumpian with his claims about the AZ vaccine.

German media currently asking how they can get rid of Ursula von der Leyen - it's not like they can ask people not to vote for her again!!

Haha brilliant.

I wonder worry about the vaccine. If you’ve drank aftershock or blue wicked you will be ok 🤣🤣🤣
The Silk Run

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 pm
superfrank wrote:
So, what a week.

Haha brilliant.

I wonder worry about the vaccine. If you’ve drank aftershock or blue wicked you will be ok 🤣🤣🤣
Lol. A bit like the Jox and Buckfast :o
sionascaig

superfrank wrote:

The UK death rate is one of the worst in world. I wonder how many brexiteers will agree we have an idiot in charge.
Realrocknrolla

sionascaig wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:23 pm
superfrank wrote:

The UK death rate is one of the worst in world. I wonder how many brexiteers will agree we have an idiot in charge.
I actually like BoJo. I think he has great qualities. Someone has to be blamed though I suppose.

I don’t think the science side is always correct. And the media are well......djrueixheisoeoeixbeowosbxbeizidbeis

This makes you wonder

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 21716.html
Archery1969

sionascaig wrote:
superfrank wrote:

One reason (not the only one ofcourse) is that Covid-19 related deaths for France, Italy, Spain, Germany and China are/were grocely under reported. There were many reports, interviews and eyewitness statements for Italy and China whereby bodies were being moved by the army at night time to be creamated with nothing officially put on the death certificates. Not all countries report the stats in the same way. Everyone and their dog knows China is lying about how many died there. One CNN reporter was arrested and his equipment seized for showing rural village areas of dead people while driving through various parts of China.

Also, another reason, people in Asian countries tend to-do what their Governments tell them. In the UK where i live many times i have seen young, middle aged and old people walking around in supermarkets with no masks, stopping for a chat with each other and god knows what. I dont believe for one minute that most people are following the rules. Compare the number of fines handed out in the UK compared with say South Korea.

Ofcourse this government made mistakes and the NHS was not prepared for a pandemic. Playing catch-up during a pandemic is a recipe for a disaster and will be for sometime to come.
Last edited by Archery1969 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realrocknrolla

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:06 pm
sionascaig wrote:
superfrank wrote:

One reason (not the only one ofcourse) is that Covid-19 related deaths for France, Italy, Spain, Germany and China are/were grocely under reported. There were many reports, interviews and eyewitness statements for Italy and China whereby bodies were being moved by the army at night time to be creamated with nothing officially put on the death certificates. Not all countries report the stats in the same way. Everyone and their dog knows China is lying about how many died there. One CNN reporter was arrested and his equipment seized for showing rural village areas of dead people while driving through various parts of China.
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200 ... China.aspx
greenmark

superfrank wrote:
So, what a week.

Ok. I'll bite. As a remainer I will admit the last week makes the EU look like a supertanker incapable of being agile. The Article 16 threat was beyond stupid. The Uk's lead on vaccines has made the 'superstate' look like a bureaucratic, elitist machine, rather than being for the benefit of everyone. And what's more I have no counter argument. Perhaps I was wrong all along. Time will tell. It's just really uncomfortable being in bed with Nigel Farage.
Archery1969

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
sionascaig wrote:

Interesting, so they obviously lied by a shocking percenatge.
Realrocknrolla

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:21 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

Interesting, so they obviously lied by a shocking percenatge.
I think so. They lied about the whole thing. So many stories now coming out about people dying in late 2019, new coroner’s reports etc. And i’ve mentioned before that I believe I had it late January 2020 in Spain.

China ptfffff
ANGELS15

sionascaig wrote:
superfrank wrote:

True.

Japan a highly populated country has one of the lowest coronavirus death rates in the world. Less than 6k have died from the virus since the pandemic began.
greenmark

Well to return to the reason I suspect thiis thread was unlocked.

Hope Captain Sir Tom Moore gets through this. He had no need to do what he did, but did it anyway. Because, he thought it was the right thing to do.
Archery1969

greenmark wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:44 pm
Well to return to the reason I suspect thiis thread was unlocked.

Hope Captain Sir Tom Moore gets through this. He had no need to do what he did, but did it anyway. Because, he thought it was the right thing to do.
+ 1
sionascaig

And of course the vaccine in the UK was actually approved under EU laws/stds (in the UK). Suspect if we had still been part of the EU the UK would have still opted out and we would be in exactly the same situation.

Great news re vaccine & continued rollout though - it cannot have been be easy.

Just looking forward to it all being over although it still seems a long way away (and rejoining the EU obviously)...
Realrocknrolla

Watched Outbreak on the ITV player last night.

A decent insight to the virus 🦠 secret filming etc

Obviously China are full of shit. Denying at the end of the program that the virus came from Wuhan. Blaming other countries.

Will they be held accountable??

Return to “General discussion”