Coronavirus - A pale horse,4 men and ....beer

A place to discuss anything.
TraderFred

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 am
TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:24 am
Oh but you are James, you have led the “people” to their freedoms. You are the one they look up to, if they have a problem, it is you they look to to solve it.

You are the forum Sheriff, here to clean up the BetAngel forum. Here to drain the swamp. I’m sure you will be very successful too, though let’s hope you don’t lose them too many paying customers though as well as forum members.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll still be around. How the hell am I meant to know what is going on in the horse racing markets without reading your insight first?
:lol: "lose them paying customers" do you really think for a second that people would choose not to use the best software on the market that eases their trading experience over some guy on a forum. I'm sure there is good old saying... something like cutting your own nose off to spite...

I like your little tint of political scorn in there, nice touch, I should give that a go sometime. Although judging by the reactions I get on the forum and my actions, I'm far from or inspire to be some great leader. I haven't even got round to starting one of them dodgy YouTube channels for my guru talks yet.

Finally, don't worry, I won't worry about you... although considering you're a trader by name/avatar it would be nice to see your insight/wisdom considering your emphasis on helping newbies.

They will leave if the Sherriff chases them out of town, why would they carry on paying ?! Maybe you have been bought in to do just that? I don’t know who you are ? You could be staff for all I know? You certainly act as if you have some sort of authority.

I’ve helped in the past where I can, though no one can learn anything off a snidey prick, whether he puts Trader in front of his name or not.

Though you are here now James with your trading insights, and your Sheriffs badge , why would the “people” need help or advice from anyone else, when they have you ?

The people’s champion.
jamesg46

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:55 am
jamesg46 wrote:
TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:24 am
Oh but you are James, you have led the “people” to their freedoms. You are the one they look up to, if they have a problem, it is you they look to to solve it.

You are the forum Sheriff, here to clean up the BetAngel forum. Here to drain the swamp. I’m sure you will be very successful too, though let’s hope you don’t lose them too many paying customers though as well as forum members.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll still be around. How the hell am I meant to know what is going on in the horse racing markets without reading your insight first?
:lol: "lose them paying customers" do you really think for a second that people would choose not to use the best software on the market that eases their trading experience over some guy on a forum. I'm sure there is good old saying... something like cutting your own nose off to spite...

I like your little tint of political scorn in there, nice touch, I should give that a go sometime. Although judging by the reactions I get on the forum and my actions, I'm far from or inspire to be some great leader. I haven't even got round to starting one of them dodgy YouTube channels for my guru talks yet.

Finally, don't worry, I won't worry about you... although considering you're a trader by name/avatar it would be nice to see your insight/wisdom considering your emphasis on helping newbies.

They will leave if the Sherriff chases them out of town, why would they carry on paying ?! Maybe you have been bought in to do just that? I don’t know who you are ? You could be staff for all I know? You certainly act as if you have some sort of authority.

I’ve helped in the past where I can, though no one can learn anything off a snidey prick, whether he puts Trader in front of his name or not.

Though you are here now James with your trading insights, and your Sheriffs badge , why would the “people” need help or advice from anyone else, when they have you ?

The people’s champion.
You're bordering madness now :lol: from secret societys to being brought in to implode Bet Angel from some sort of inside job :lol:
TraderFred

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 am
TraderFred wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

The people’s champion.
You're bordering madness now :lol: from secret societys to being brought in to implode Bet Angel from some sort of inside job :lol:

They are conspiracy theories , James. I don’t believe them, I just find them fascinating.

I’m sure there is another explanation, though you do seem to be the forum Sheriff and voice of the people. Can sort of see how people are making the link. I don’t believe it though, just thought it was interesting.

Anyway, will leave you to carry on with your forum member/ paying customer purge. Can’t be many left now until you get a pure forum .
jamesg46

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 am
TraderFred wrote:

The people’s champion.

They are conspiracy theories , James. I don’t believe them, I just find them fascinating.

I’m sure there is another explanation, though you do seem to be the forum Sheriff and voice of the people. Can sort of see how people are making the link. I don’t believe it though, just thought it was interesting.

Anyway, will leave you to carry on with your forum member/ paying customer purge. Can’t be many left now until you get a pure forum .
There is a huge difference between repeating conspiracy theories and exploring them to making them up yourself. One is being fascinated, the other paranoid.

Yes, I'll carry on my purge... I am the only person to contradict others. You must of missed the times where others shouted people down with "are you stupid" or references to being a Nazi. I guess there is a few Sheriffs in town employed to do an inside job on the forum.

Good day TraderFred.
TraderFred

Of course I’m paranoid, James. I only just found out the other day about all the bickering and bitching that goes on behind the scenes.

Though you’re doing a great job, keep it up, you are a credit to BetAngel. Cleaning up the both the forum, and the user base, getting rid of some of their loyal long term users.
jamesg46

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 am
Of course I’m paranoid, James. I only just found out the other day about all the bickering and bitching that goes on behind the scenes.

Though you’re doing a great job, keep it up, you are a credit to BetAngel. Cleaning up the both the forum, and the user base, getting rid of some of their loyal long term users.
People choose to come and go... I can't literally throw people out of the door. As for my behaviour I learned from my primary school teacher that you should treat people how you wish to be treated yourself. I responded to sb's jibes, not the other way around... that's a fact. I don't represent anyone but myself & it's your choice how you wish to think of me and or even engage with me. You're under some illusion that I control the actions of others, I don't... I had a part in sb leaving but only through responding to what he himself started, it was his choice to leave and by doing so, he ended it.
Euler

I haven't visited the thread in a while but it seems to have turned pretty toxic. So I'm going to give it a time out for a while, so everybody can calm down a bit and get back to business as usual.
The Silk Run

Best wishes to Sir Captain Tom MOORE, god bless this legend.
Realrocknrolla

The Silk Run wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:27 pm
+ 1

What he achieved was phenomenal. Or rather what he caused to happen.
greenmark

The Silk Run wrote:
+ about 39 miillion
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:33 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
+ 1

What he achieved was phenomenal. Or rather what he caused to happen.
OMG just seeing this now, If anyone deserves to beat this its this guy
wearthefoxhat

There's a lot about these new strains of covid we don't know yet.

I'm sure he would have been at home 99% of the time, yet somehow he contracts it. Also, he's 100+ so why hasn't he had the jab? (or has he and it's ignited this reaction)
Realrocknrolla

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:45 pm

I'm sure he would have been at home 99% of the time, yet somehow he contracts it. Also, he's 100+ so why hasn't he had the jab? (or has he and it's ignited this reaction)
Can still catch it with the jab. Just prevents you from keeling over.

Or so i believe
Derek27

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:13 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:45 pm

Can still catch it with the jab. Just prevents you from keeling over.

Or so i believe
It's only about 90% effective, I' don't know whether or not it lessens the effects of the illness if you do catch it.

Return to “General discussion”