Coronavirus - A pale horse,4 men and ....beer

A place to discuss anything.
TraderFred

SweetLyrics wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:53 pm
TraderFred wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:47 pm
Rude? I consider myself to be well mannered and polite, Jeff. It is you with the potty mouth and fiery temper.
Let's get this straight. It's 'well mannered and polite' to call someone a serial loser, with zero provocation?

Is that your honest position?
TraderFred wrote:
Are you like that in real life? If somebody at the dinner table says something that you don’t agree with, do you frogmarch them into the hallway, out of the earshot of other guests, and start shouting and swearing at them?
No - if someone acted the way you did in the pub, I'd say to them what I said to you - 'You're bang out of order. Who the f*** do you think you are?' - then and there. No need to frogmarch anyone anywhere. But I would call out their rudeness. Should I just ignore their bullying behaviour?

Jeff

I’ve already said I was wrong about the serial loser thing. I have no idea who you are, I just see your name mentioned loads on this forum, and I think even on this thread somebody said that you weren’t a very good trader. I took those comments literally, I didnt realise they were sarcastic.

Around the time I was debating with Alex. Alex himself is either on a wind up, or is bat shit crazy, I’m not sure which . And he is always on the other thread saying about how long he has been trading without really seeing any results.

So when you came along and started defending his views, I just found it funny, and made the (obviously wrong) correlation between losing at trading and believing conspiracy theories.

Judging by your reaction, I now know what I’ve read about you on the forum isn’t true/ fake news/ conspiracy/ whatever you want to call it.

I certainly won’t be believing anything I read on the internet again, and I apologise for repeating and reposting the comments without checking the content or indeed the context in which they were made first. That is how rumours start to spread, and I hold my hands up for that.
SweetLyrics

Apology accepted. Let's forget about it. :)

Jeff
spreadbetting

SweetLyrics wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:53 pm
TraderFred wrote:
Rude? I consider myself to be well mannered and polite, Jeff. It is you with the potty mouth and fiery temper.
Let's get this straight. It's 'well mannered and polite' to call someone a serial loser, with zero provocation?

Is that your honest position?
TraderFred wrote:
Are you like that in real life? If somebody at the dinner table says something that you don’t agree with, do you frogmarch them into the hallway, out of the earshot of other guests, and start shouting and swearing at them?
No - if someone acted the way you did in the pub, I'd say to them what I said to you - 'You're bang out of order. Who the f*** do you think you are?' - then and there. No need to frogmarch anyone anywhere. But I would call out their rudeness. Should I just ignore their bullying behaviour?

Jeff
Oh dear, Jeff's being bullied again, stay clear of that pram for stray dummies :)
SweetLyrics

Ah, Spreadbetting! What a pleasant surprise. 🤩

I see you are statesman like as ever! 😂
alexmr2

TraderFred wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:24 pm
Alex himself is either on a wind up, or is bat shit crazy, I’m not sure which .
Would you still think that if I showed you proof that Joe Biden is the same person as a certain dictator from WW2?
Screenshot_20210115-142546_Gallery.jpg
I'm not sure if he was cryogenically frozen or just ate well for the last 75 years, all I know is he rigged the election and placed a £48 million bet on himself near the end.

I would be careful in taking the microchip vaccine because I'm sure he is working with Bill Gates to download the minds of Betfair traders so they can make money together on pre-off markets by stealing their edge and then selling it as a video pack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SweetLyrics

Alex - I can see you are being ironic, but some people will assume you're being serious! 😂
Kai

*internet drama intensifies*

Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:43 pm

:lol:

I'm staying well out of this one, there are only so many pointless debates I can handle in a calendar month
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:47 pm
Kai wrote:

:lol:

I'm staying well out of this one, there are only so many pointless debates I can handle in a calendar month
Come on, we have only just reached half way through the month... take a splash, have some fun.... fill your boots.
ruthlessimon

Kai wrote:

Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:19 pm
Come on, we have only just reached half way through the month... take a splash, have some fun.... fill your boots.
I know but I'm already worn out :D
Dallas

Kai wrote:

That Gif made me laugh :lol:
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:25 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
That was like one of those conversations after the 30th pint, 2 days after going out :lol:
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:25 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
That was like one of those conversations after the 30th pint, 2 days after going out :lol:
:D
Derek27

TraderFred wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:24 pm
Alex himself is either on a wind up, or is bat shit crazy, I’m not sure which.
My money's on the latter - it might be too daft to be taken seriously but he's still arguing that it's all fake news.

Return to “General discussion”