Coronavirus - A pale horse,4 men and ....beer

A place to discuss anything.
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:43 pm
Who says i believe it? I've spent many sentences telling you the exact opposite. What we have to do it differentiate between scepticism and conspiracy theory. Like this thread, I've not said that the virus isn't real, I've just been sceptical of the rules, such as masks... which the scientists were in the beginning. Or how people are using those masks, like the taking them off without clean hands conversation. That's not a conspiracy, that's scepticism. The article I posted the other day and got attacked for wasn't me insinuating that the ladys death was because of the jab, it was the article that was doing that, I merely posted it with, I hope its not because of... but I knew it would trigger something more.

There probably is some things that I post that I genuinely believe which others mark down as conspiracy too but again it creates a conversation where others put me right.

The thing is any unknown is theory, its only after the fact of posting and debating that a conclusion of conspiracy, wrong or right in an individuals mind can be made... one person's knowledge isn't necessarily another person's current knowledge. So out of interest im open to theory but I'm also open to being wrong.

Whether you believe it or not you definitely lean that way. There are many examples to prove that from Bidens mic up his sleeve to what you posted after the riots about some of the rioters being left wing activists. You're quick to put forward stuff like that as proof of conspiracy but when challenged on it you're very skillful at giving yourself an out.

Every now and then though you have a little rant which shows what you really think with no get out clause, not so long ago you were posting about "The Russia Hoax"
Oh, I have to agree (2nd time) I definitely "lean that way" - there is definitely more of a Conservative side to me than Liberal but I wouldnt class myself as right wing. I'm not sure myself though if that is political or nature, there is a lot i agree and disagree with from both sides, if I had to put myself into a category (which you know I dislike) it would be centre right.

I definitely also find it harder to ignore the bs coming from the left than I do recognising the bs coming from the right, I try my best to stay balanced but as the occasional rant has proven it does get to me more from one side over the other.
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:11 am
Both are unrealistic to expect will work and neither can be solved by blaming others.
It's unrealistic to expect people to stand two metres away to save someone's life? :roll:
Trader Pat

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 pm

Oh, I have to agree (2nd time) I definitely "lean that way" - there is definitely more of a Conservative side to me than Liberal but I wouldnt class myself as right wing. I'm not sure myself though if that is political or nature, there is a lot i agree and disagree with from both sides, if I had to put myself into a category (which you know I dislike) it would be centre right.

I definitely also find it harder to ignore the bs coming from the left than I do recognising the bs coming from the right, I try my best to stay balanced but as the occasional rant has proven it does get to me more from one side over the other.
If I had to label myself I'd probably say I was centre left... now all we need to do is find somebody who is centre centre!
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 am
Am I the only one that doesn't think this is sane?

Taking the word of the mainsteam media and Government as the only truth despite obvious exaguration, propaganda and statements with no factual basing.
People refusing to do their own research, listen to unbiased journalists/scientists or look at things from a logical perspective such as 2020 death totals being only slightly above average vs the last 30 years.
NHS shutting down Nightingales and ignoring applications from backup/retired NHS staff rather than running both simultaneously with diagnosing and treatments for bigger killers than Covid still going ahead.
Restrictions which limit healthy exercise and no talk of nutrition.
The mission everyone has chosen to accept, the mad rush to create the elixir of life silver bullet to allow 85 year old care home residents to live longer.
Shaming and hoping fellow humans get fined or locked up for doing natural activities such as meeting family, driving to go for a walk and not wearing a plastic bag over their respiratory system.
Trying to force a basically untested drug injection on everyone, even millions of healthy people who have no reason to have it and there being no guarantee it evens works.
Censoring and criminalising the truth such as people videoing hospitals wards or protesting.

Remember the 388 figure. In the UK 388 out of millions of under 60s with no known underlying health conditions died WITH Covid, so in the worst case the survival rate was at least 99.993% which I imagine is just a normal rate under any circumstances
You're talking complete bollocks again. It's your arguments that lack any factual basing, not the mainstream beliefs. There are no bigger killers than Covid at the moment. There is no restriction to exercise, you can go out on a ten-mile run if you want to and talking about eating fruit and veg is not going to make a dramatic difference to the present situation. The vaccines have been thoroughly tested to the same standard as they would have been outside of crisis. If somebody broke into your house and started filming the interior you'd call the police - don't know why a hospital can't do the same!
jamesg46

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:53 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 pm

If I had to label myself I'd probably say I was centre left... now all we need to do is find somebody who is centre centre!
:lol:

I think we both already worked out which side of centre we both were, nice that we never managed to let that bother us during our conversations.
Kai

Give it up lads, you can neither change someone's opinion nor caps lock them to death. Billions have already tried!

May I humbly suggest to settle these matters like gentlemen. Mayhaps a trading duel at dawn at Rosehill?! With stakes of your choice!
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:24 am
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:23 am
It would be helpful if Nick Handjob could clarify how far you can walk, run, cycle, scooter, skateboard and drive!
I've made a grave mistake by googling Nick Handjob to try and find out who you were talking about :evil:
I got his name wrong - it's Matt (Hancock). :)
Derek27

I think Alex may have a point in ignoring the mainstream media and digging a bit deeper at alternative theories.

https://zemonster.tripod.com/cheesy.html
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:54 pm
It's your arguments that lack any factual basing,
Now that rings a bell!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dallas

Vaccines administered
Vaccines.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:19 pm
Vaccines administered

Vaccines.JPG
Tremendous effort to the logistics! 👊👍👏🙌
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:51 pm
I think Alex may have a point in ignoring the mainstream media and digging a bit deeper at alternative theories.

https://zemonster.tripod.com/cheesy.html
Thought i would join on this!

https://apple.news/AdDivH5wTQN2bTG3K0eiGQg
alexmr2

I think that most traders on here are pretending that the virus is real and the vaccine is a good thing in hope that other traders take it, so that when Bill Gates flicks a switch on his control panel they then have a bigger share of the market whilst those vaccinated big players have been mind controlled into mining lithium for electric car batteries instead
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 pm
I think that most traders on here are pretending that the virus is real and the vaccine is a good thing in hope that other traders take it, so that when Bill Gates flicks a switch on his control panel they then have a bigger share of the market whilst those vaccinated big players have been mind controlled into mining lithium for electric car batteries instead
You're talking bollocks again. If traders start mining lithium instead of trading they'll be less liquidity in the market - it won't necessarily make trading easier or more profitable.

I thought you said you've had the virus? If the virus doesn't exist what did you have?

Can you explain how this mind-controlling microchip technology works?

Return to “General discussion”