Does BA do Automation Strategies on Betdaq?

A place to discuss anything.
Crazyskier

Apologies if this has been covered before, or elsewhere, but I'm attempting to replicate some of my BF strategies to Betdaq.

The only Bet Angel version for Betdaq that I can find seems to be a free version but not offer set-n-forget automation?

Is there a paid BetAngel version for Betdaq, that allows automation the same as Betfair?

Thanks in advance

CS
Dallas

There is only the one version for Betdaq which is free to use, it does have Guardian and automation but its no where near as feature packed and comprehensive as the Betfair version
Crazyskier

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:19 pm
There is only the one version for Betdaq which is free to use, it does have Guardian and automation but its no where near as feature packed and comprehensive as the Betfair version
Thanks for the swift reply Dallas - great service as always 👍

Essentially I want to add many of the horse and greyhound races to Guardian at the start of each day and have them automatically trade from a certain time out, when certain conditions are met, then green up shortly before the off as I do on Betfair. Will Bet Angel for Betdaq do this, do you know please?

Thanks again

CS
Dallas

Crazyskier wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:41 pm
Dallas wrote:

Essentially I want to add many of the horse and greyhound races to Guardian at the start of each day and have them automatically trade from a certain time out, when certain conditions are met, then green up shortly before the off as I do on Betfair. Will Bet Angel for Betdaq do this, do you know please?

Thanks again

CS
Yes, but there is no greyhounds in the quick pick area so you'd need to use the search tab and the search string
Greyhounds AND Win Market

Then add them to guardian.

The automation features were brought in line with the Betfair version back around 2016, so the Betdaq version has all the options the Betfair version had back then, from the sounds of what you want it should more than cover your needs
Crazyskier

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:31 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:41 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks again

CS
Yes, but there is no greyhounds in the quick pick area so you'd need to use the search tab and the search string
Greyhounds AND Win Market

Then add them to guardian.

The automation features were brought in line with the Betfair version back around 2016, so the Betdaq version has all the options the Betfair version had back then, from the sounds of what you want it should more than cover your needs
Perfect!

Thanks again, Dallas.

Return to “General discussion”