Account Closed with Position on US Election

A place to discuss anything.
rwtig123

I managed to get the account reactivated once the US election bets had settled. It wasn't completely seamless as it was reactivated this morning and then closed a few hours later. I just managed to get it reactivated after speaking to the help chat.

For now it is a positive outcome, hopefully I don't wake up to a nasty surprise tomorrow with it being closed again.

Thanks for the help and advice.
manimal1

That's great, gives me hope for my account

I was asked for further source of wealth documentation. Still waiting for a response after 1 week
Derek27

I'm glad I made a loss on the election or I'd have the stress of trying to get my profits out of my old and now closed account. There might be I few pence change from my liability, but they can have that. :)
JCIK77

rwtig123 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:53 pm
I managed to get the account reactivated once the US election bets had settled. It wasn't completely seamless as it was reactivated this morning and then closed a few hours later. I just managed to get it reactivated after speaking to the help chat.

For now it is a positive outcome, hopefully I don't wake up to a nasty surprise tomorrow with it being closed again.

Thanks for the help and advice.
How did you manage to speak to them?

I'm locked out of my account for pretty much the same reason.

But I can't use live chat for customer service, as I have to log in to use it...

:|

Return to “General discussion”