event sv question

A place to discuss anything.
eatyourgreens

hi all,
could some one please confirm that a greyhound f/c market and a greyhound win market for the same race, are the same "event"?

I am storing a value (for event, shared) in the win market, I want to use this sv to trigger a bet in the f/c market, but it wont trigger (according to log, sv in win mrkt is stored ok).

I am starting to think the only reason that I cannot get f/c mrkt bet to fire must be because they are not classed as the same "event" ???? (even though it is really no different from using an sv in footy win mrkt to trigger a bet in footy cs market)

please help/advise,

thanx,
have a nice day! :-)
Dallas

If I remember rightly they are not classed as the same event for some reason

I could be wrong but seem to recall running into this just after the SV were added and someone encountered the same thing and after some investigation it transpired that Greyhound F/C weren't part of the same event
eatyourgreens

thanx for the info Dallas,

That explains why I cant get it to fire,.......Ive grown a beard in the time I have spent trying to find out what I did wrong !!!!!

I am guessing that there is no work around, Do you think in future that the two mrkts might be included in the same event? As mentioned in first post, if it can be done in footy markets, there cant be much work involved for it to work in gh markets.

Thanx again for reply, and thank you and all who contribute to the forum, I love looking around and (very slowly!) learning :-)

Return to “General discussion”